Avengers Headquaters
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

*Realm of Asgard*

2 verfasser

Seite 5 von 22 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Weiter

Nach unten

*Realm of Asgard* - Seite 5 Empty Re: *Realm of Asgard*

Beitrag von Loki Mo Jan 26, 2015 12:58 pm

*Realm of Asgard* - Seite 5 Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo3_100
°Loki°

*he smiles softly and emotions tickle up inside him as he watches the softening features of Thor, he freezes as he feels Thorns arm sneak around his waist but doesn't move nor say anything, letting the now gentle giant fall asleep peacefully*

Sleep well brother.

*he whispers silently*

//When he looks like this even I can't say no to him. Nobody ever denied him something...maybe it's because of this vulnerable gentle and handsome face. He was born to be loved and adored by everyone... But I am not everyone! I am Loki...and he has no might over me, I chose to help him because I wanted to, because it's Thor, not Asgard heir. ... I think me sometimes understands me...//

*with heavy thoughts and his magic still streaming gently into Thorns body he falls asleep, drifting into unsettled dreams*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mo Jan 26, 2015 1:08 pm

*Realm of Asgard* - Seite 5 Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo10_r1_100
°Thor°
*sleeps peacefully*
*not even noticing how he snuggles against Loki in his sleep*
*listens to his heartbeat*
*your smile follow him into his dreams and he smiles in his sleep*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mo Jan 26, 2015 1:16 pm

*Realm of Asgard* - Seite 5 Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo9_r1_100
°Loki°

*he sleeps for a long time, tills the sun tickles his nose and heats up his raven hair that is a mes around his face; he slowly wakes up, totally wrapped up in Thor's embrace and he can't help but smile as the giant's slowly raising and falling chest greets him*

Sleepy giant...ain't I the frost giant here mh?

*he slides his hand from Thor's side, his magic must have stopped working somewhere in the middle of the night but Thor seemed to sleep deeply and without pain*

Thor...Thor please let me go I need to find us food.

*he wiggles in Thor's arms but just seems to cuddle closer, his body brushing against Thor's bare chest and his lips tickling the other's skin*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mo Jan 26, 2015 9:18 pm

°Thor°
*mumbles softly* 
*sleeps peacefully*
*cuddles you closer to himself*
*shivers a little as he feels your lips on his chest*
*smiling*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mo Jan 26, 2015 9:30 pm

°Loki°

*as Thor just cuddles him closer and even smiles he starts to get annoyed and groans as he wiggles in the god's arms*

Thor come on! Gosh how can a half dead person be so strong?

*Loki pushes his hands against Thor's chest, his leg brushing against the most intimate part of Thor's body and Loki emediatly stops moving, his cheeks redden instantly and he settles back in the other's arms, hiding his face at Thor's chest so Thor won't see anything if he wakes up now*

//By the nine, how did I get into this? This is so stupid! Damn he felt so big...oh no no no, Loki you can't think about that! Don't think about your brother's penis- ok you did it. Great job. Think about something else! About...no not that soft skin and broad chest damn it! Get yourself together! You need to find food, and you need a bath.//

*he groaned softly against Thor's chest as he argued with himself inside his head*

Thor by the nine damn you.

*he groans softly, nearly moans, annoyed and still half asleep*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mo Jan 26, 2015 9:41 pm

°Thor°
*half gasps half moans softly into your ear as you brush against his crotch but still sleeping*
*hears you groan*
*slowly wakes up*
Loki?
*looks at you sleepy but worried*
Are you alright? Are you hurt?
*his grip loosens as he looks at you carefully*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mo Jan 26, 2015 9:48 pm

°Loki°

*as Thor moans in his ear, heat creeps up his neck and he gets all embarassed for no reason, his palms sweat and his heart beats faster*

Thor let me go-

*he chockes out and sighs releaved as Thot finally wakes up; now he manages to wiggle out of his grip and sit up, wrapping his robe tighter around him*

I..yes I am alright. You were just crushing me in your arms you-

*he takes a deep breath, cupping his cheeks amd calming down slowly*

Whatever. You are awake now. Good morning dear brother.

*he cracks a small smile and slowly raises up*

How are you feeling? I need to find food and wash myself... I think you still shouldn't move much yet.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mo Jan 26, 2015 10:01 pm

*Realm of Asgard* - Seite 5 Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo8_r1_100
°Thor°
*slowly sits up too*
*winces at the pain*
Oh.. I'm sorry brother..
*looks at him apologetic*

*Realm of Asgard* - Seite 5 Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo6_100
*smiles at his greeting*
Good morning~.
*looks up at you*
Hm.. well except the uncomfortable tearing of my back and the hurt everytime I move, I feel pretty good.
*chuckles*
*sighs and nods* 
I guess so...
*pouts lightly*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mo Jan 26, 2015 10:09 pm

°Loki°

*he eyes Thor carefully as he complains about the pain in his back and crawled behind his brother as he sat up*

I healed you all night...it should get better.

*now that he mentioned it he could feel rhe exhaustion take over his body but he managed to hide it from Thor as he examined the healing skin at Thor's back*

I think you can survive without me for a while. I will be close, just call me if you need me.

*he slowly rose up and jumped off the glider, weariness making his bones and muscles weak but yet he stands straight*

I will be righf back. Stop that stupid pout~

*he tried to ignore his childish acting brother and slowly walked through the woods around the glider, finding fruits and nuts amd berries, one of the plus points of Vanaheim was the food growing everywhere*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mo Jan 26, 2015 10:21 pm

°Thor°
I didn't say it's killing me. It just hurts a bit. 
It's much better, don't worry about me.
You did more than enough for me.
*smiles softly at Loki as he complains about his pout*
*watches after him, his smile slowly fading*

//He must be so exhausted.. I want to help him so bad.. I want him to rest too... I hate being so helpless... so useless!//
*clenches his fists in his lap*
*looks down to his feet bitterly*
//All this was my idea.. my plan.. and in the end I'm the one messing everything up and being a bother now..//
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Jan 27, 2015 6:23 am

°Loki°

*he enjoyed walking through the buzzing energy of the forest, the magic was flowing everywhere so he could nearly tasts it in the air, under the trees were still some shadows and there he found wild carrots, potatoes and mushrooms to make a soup of; as he walked in wide circles around the glider, searching for eadable things he tried to get some red back in his pale cheeks, tried to stop the trembling of his hands and his heavy breath*

//I am totally exhausted, I have to rest to regain my energy but how can I? Thor always found a way to get out of his troubles but this time he needs me, he needs /me/ and nobody else..//

*it felt good to be needed, Loki could see that now and as much as he hated to admit it but he needed Thor too; slowly he went back to the glider, he had taken off his robe and filled it with fruits vegetables, mushros amd everything he found, now he was standing in the soft grass with his tight dark green pants, his light green shirt and messy hair*

I am back~ prepare yourself to get off the glider, I will cook on the ground.

*he could feel the mokd Thor was in, his senses cried alarm but he ignored it, it was better to let Thor think on his own; he put the robe down carefully, it falls apart and reveales all the food*

Can you see if there is something like a pot and spoons im there? I need to make a fire.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Jan 27, 2015 9:12 pm

°Thor°
*looks up and shakes off his thoughs*
//Enough of the self pity!//
*eyes Loki up and down and glups lightly at the sight of his tight pants and messy hair what gives him a really sexy look*
*looks away slightly blushing and is suddenly eager to find a pot and spoons*
//What's wrong with you Thor! This is your brother! The person you grow up with!!//
I look for it wait..
*moves in a crawling position*
*finds a case in the bottom*
*hisses as his back hurts when he tries to open it*
*looks into the case*
I found some!
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Jan 27, 2015 9:24 pm

°Loki°

*while Thor rustles around, Loki is busy clearing a space and creating a small fire place, putting some dry wood there and then lightens a fire with some of his magic; he knows it is draining his energy even more but he is tired and lazy and his own skin is getting colder and colder, icy chills shaking his body slightly from time to time*

//It must be my Jotune genes that make me so cold. Oh how I wish to be in those warm arms again..no! No I can´t think that!//

*he gets up to look after Thor as he calls out he found some pots and spoons, he gets into the glider and takes the materials from his brother, throwing them next to the fire*

Thank you. Now let´s get you down there. Can you stand up? I will look after your back again when you are out of the glider. We will just jump ok? the grass is soft and you won´t get hurt.

*he smiles softly at Thor and wraps one of Thor´s arms around his neck while he wraps his arm around Thor´s waist, holding the rather heavy god up; he carefully walks with him to the edge of the glider, making sure he carries most of the other´s weight while they walk*

Can you do it?

*he doesn´t wait for an answer and pulls Thor with him and onto the ground, they only have to drop down half a meter but they are both weak and Thor still heavily injured*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Jan 27, 2015 9:35 pm

°Thor°
You're welcome~!
*smiles*
*nods*
I try..
*stands up with Lokis help*
*his legs trempling a bit an feel weak*
*he barely can stand on his own*
*hold on Loki a bit too tightly (not that it hurts but you know? XD)*
*slowly moving forward with Lokis help*
Yes, of course!
*smiles*
*jumps down with Loki but his leg giving in as soon as he reaches the ground and breaks down*
Damnit!
*curses under his breath*
*tries to stand up on his own again*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Jan 27, 2015 9:46 pm

*Realm of Asgard* - Seite 5 Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo2_100
°Loki°

*he groans softly as they hit the ground, dropping on his knees under Thor´s and his own weight, yet he tries to get up again, helping Thor and wanting to carry most of the other´s weight*

By the nine are you alright? You did it brother, it´s nearly over alright? Here, sit down and just relax ok? I will take care of everything else.

*his voice sounds so worried, so full of concern for Thor and he knows, nothing is played, nothing is a lie because he really does care, for now he will take care of Thor; he helps Thor sit down in the soft grass, leaning him against a big root and resting one of his cold hands on Thor´s side, in his other hand the scepter suddenly appears and glows in it´s green-blue light*

The pain will go away again, you will be alright...

*he shoots his brother a serious glaze, his magic and the one of the scepter working at Thor´s wounded back again while Loki´s own energy drains more and more and he starts to breath heavily so he has to stop*

Alright, this should help for now. Now you need something to eat. You can take anything you like, I will cook us a soup.

*he pulls his robe next to Thor and takes away the carrots, potatoes and mushrooms, setting up the pot over the fire with some of their water and starting to cook the soup as good as he can despite his lousy cooking skills*

//By the nine why do I feel so dizzy all of a sudden..?//
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Jan 27, 2015 10:03 pm

°Thor°
I'm sorry Loki.. I'm such a drag..
I really want to help you and give my best to move properly but my body do not want to move like I want it to..
*looks down*
*looks up agains Loki worries os much a bout him and encouraging him*
*is really touched by his concern*
*smiles softly*
Thank you so much.. brother..
*sits down again with his help*
*alarmed that loki wants to use the scepter again*
Loki don't you must be tired don't-- Hahhh~ *moans as the magic runs through his body giving him a tinglish but pleasant feeling*

Th-thank you..
Loki you should rest I'm serious!
*says full of concern*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Jan 27, 2015 10:14 pm

°Loki°

*as he heals Thor again and he moans, Loki can´t help but feel a rush of guilty thoughts cross his mind but he shoves them away again; he then turns to prepare the soup and as Thor scolds him to rest, Loki turns to Thor again and rests a hand lightly on the other´s thighs, a small, smile curling the edges of his eyes and lips, he squeezes Thor´s thigh*

Stop talking nonsense. I will heal you completely, I own you that. And I am completely fine~ I just really need a bath. How is your back now? The scepter should have helped a bit more than just my own magic.

//I have nothing left of my own magic, barely enough that I won´t just faint... but that´s alright.//

*he ignore Thor´s concerned gaze on him an cooks the soup; the dizzy feeling gets more and more and he has to blink away light sparks at the edges of his eyes, the magic of Vanaheim´s forest still buzzing loudly around him*

Soup is ready~

*he sighs relieved as he puts the pot down from the fire and between himself and Thor, giving the other god a spoon*

Don´t forget to blow, I am not your babysitter now will I feed you or anything just that we are clear.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Jan 27, 2015 10:38 pm

°Thor°
*looks at you stunned*
*comes back to reality*
You.. own me? How do you owe me? I didn't do anything.. More the contrary.. I'm only troublesome..
*frowns not believing you but let it be because of your stubborness*
I feel much better thank you.
*smiles*
Smells good~! 
I never said you have to..
*takes the spoon*
*slowly takes some soup and blows on it before eating it*
Mhm~! Tasty!
*smiles brightly*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Jan 27, 2015 10:51 pm

*Realm of Asgard* - Seite 5 Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo2_100
°Loki°

Listen brother. You saved me from getting hit by that magic and crushing in the hard ground and you got me out of that cell, oh by Yggdrasils holy roots you got me out of that boring cell! And I got a pretty scepter...ok that's just a small point and please don't suin it for me yet alright?

*he smiles sweetly at his brother and his smile widens even more at Thor eats his soup without conplaining*

Is it really?

*he tasts a spoonfull of his soup too and couches at once*

By the nine! How can you eat this you liar? It's so..it tasts like nothing.

*actually his senses has gotten dull and all he smells, feels, hears, tasts is the magic around him, drowning his mind, streaming through him like through and empty tunnel*

I will just eat later...

*he puts his spoon away, his lust to eat compleatly gone and his hunger faiding, with slow movements he got up*

I will take a bath now. You eat up...I will be right back

*he rubbed his palms over his face, pressing them to his eyes to clear his sight again, he was feeling so dizzy yet to free and buzzing with energy and then he was so weak again, his body trembling*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Jan 27, 2015 11:03 pm

°Thor°
*listens to Loki*
Well.. 
*doesn't know what to say*
Okay fine..
*chuckles*

*blinks surprised*
Huh? But--
It really tastes good..
*mumbles*
*eats more of the soup*
*sighing in content as it warms him up*

*looks up at loki and frowns worried*
Are you alright, Loki?
Uhm.. o-okay..
*is left behind confused*
//He's acting strange....//
*eat the soup happily*
Yummie~! QuQ
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mi Jan 28, 2015 6:24 am

°Loki°

*while Thor enjoys his soup, Loki staggers through the woods, his hands grabbing for support at trees and bushes and a soft giggle slips his lips*

//I feel so strange. What is this? I feel so empty yet full of energy, ph that tickling, bubbling, happy magic...it feels so wonderful.//

*he comtinues to giggles softly, a mad smile planted on his face as Vanaheim's magic confuses his helpless mind and makes him act drunk amd foolish; a few hundred meeters away from Thor and their camp, Loki finds the little stream with crystal cleat water*

Oh by Odin's wrinkly sack I am so thirsty!!

*he kneels down and with shaky hands he drinks in huge gulps, for a moment the thought of bringing Thor water passes his mind but is soon forgotten as he finds himself stripping and jumping in the not too cold water; with a heavy, content sigh he washes his bruised and aching body, small wpounds and purple bruises cover most of his chest, stomach and back but he doesn't care, didn't care to heal himself; still silently giggling, he sits in the water as he suddenly sees a huge stag walking through the stream beside him, his clothes drapped over his Geweih; what he doesn't know is that this is an illusion, caused by the intense magic conquering his weak body and weary mind*

BY FRIGGA'S TITS NO!! THOSE WERE MY GOOD PANTS!

*he jumps up, still compleatly naled and runs back to Thor, ignoring his totally fine clothes on the ground; he storms to the Thunderer, a mad look in his eyes, his body trembling from head to toe, oh how sleepy he is, how weary his bones*

Thor!! A stag stole my clothes!!
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mi Jan 28, 2015 2:14 pm

°Thor°
*looks up as he hears a shout*
Is he alright?
*slowly keeps eating worry clouding his mind*
*suddenly startles as Loki run to him screaming*
*looks up and immediately chokes on the soup and coughing hard as he sees Loki in his fully naked glory in front of him*
*stares and feels something twitch down there*
*blushes*
*stands up*
L-L-Loki what-- a stag?
*stutters and raises his eyebrows*
*eyes him*
// Bruises everywhere.. and his skin is so pale.. much more than usual.. he must be so incredibly exhausted!//
*his eyes wandering lower*
//Thor don't  you dare! Don't look down. Don't look down!!!!//
*twitches*
//Shit I did.//
*looks up again*
Loki you're trembling all over! You must be freezing!
*runs to the glider and grabs the next best blanket he sees which happened to be his red cape*
*throws it around Lokis shoulders and wraps it around him*
*rubs him warm*

Zuletzt von Thor am Mi Jan 28, 2015 2:43 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mi Jan 28, 2015 2:28 pm

*Realm of Asgard* - Seite 5 Tumblr_nicf3o2H8L1tij02yo8_r1_100
°Loki°

*he doesn't feel Thor's gaze on him, nor his twitching eyes wandering all over his body; his eyes hush around madly, he trembles uncontrollably*

//I am so so tired..so tired..//

*he doesn't even relize Thor is talking to him till the other is at his side and wraps something warm around him*

//He is so warm..so soft and warm..//

*a soft sigh escapes his lips and his eyes fall shut, suddenly everything goes black, calming and cold darkness surrounds him, takes him in its loving arms; he goes limp in Thor' s arms as he faints*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mi Jan 28, 2015 2:57 pm

°Thor°
*startles as Loki faints into his armes*
*hugs him close and tries to keep him warm*
You're such a stubborn idiot...
I really appreciate your care but you should take care of yourself too.. you dork.
*mumbles* *slowly flops back down onto the ground letting Loki lie onto/against him as he leans back against the tree near them*
*rubs his cape against him and hold him close to keep him warm*
*nuzzles his nose into your hair*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mi Jan 28, 2015 3:16 pm

°Loki°

*darkness sourrounds him, he drifts in coldness, sometimes soft waves of warmth brush against his skin, and then a soft voice speaks to him, so warm like the sun, so gentle to him, a soft smile curls Loki's lips in his unconcious state and he moves closer to Thor, slowly his breath deepens and he glides over into a dreamless slumber, his energy and magic slowly recovering*

Thor...

*a soft sigh comes past his lips and he nuzzles his nose to Thor's still bare chest, he curls against the warmth like a kitten in front of a fire*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 5 von 22 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 13 ... 22  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten