Avengers Headquaters
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

~Ice Breaker~

2 verfasser

Seite 4 von 16 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Weiter

Nach unten

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 4 Empty Re: ~Ice Breaker~

Beitrag von Loki Fr Feb 20, 2015 9:43 am

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 4 Tumblr_njs7s8W5LX1tij02yo3_100
°Loki°

*Loki glazes at the other while his hands softly caresse over bloody skin and ripped clothes, his magic healing the scratches without leaving a scar, he could still not believe what Thor did and in some twisted way he found it amusing how a "slave", a person who doesn't own him anything, was willing to get hurt just to make him eat*

Why did you do that? It wasn't an order... Nobody would have done such a thing for me...

*he cups Thor's cheek, healing the last scratches, and turns the other's face in his direction, looking into saphire.eyes and he feels like he could see something in there, something strong and unbreakable; Loki's lips part slightly*

You are so strong and...amazing...

*he blinks at his own words and pulls away, sudeenly feeling insecure and somehow verletzlich*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Fr Feb 20, 2015 10:07 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 4 Tumblr_njs7s8W5LX1tij02yo7_r1_100
°Thor°
*sighs relieved as his wounds heal*
*smiles softly and gives you the mug*
I'm not sure but I think... It's because you cared for me.. so I want to take care of you in return.. I mean.. No one ever cared for me the slightest bit all my life..
*shrugs*
*looks back into your beautifull deep green eyes as you cup his cheek*
*blinks surprised at Loki's words*
*chuckles softly and shakes his head lightly*
I'm not as strong as I seem.. in fact I'm probably a pretty broken person... I just tent to.. keep standing up.. even though it seems hopeless...
*looks down at his hand*
*slowly takes his chain into his hands*
*brushing over hit*
To be honest...
*looks at you noticing your insecureness*
.. I don't know why I feel this way but..
*takes your hand gently and put his chain into it, closes your hand around it*
.. for the first time in my life, I feel secure..
*looks into your eyes*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Sa Feb 21, 2015 7:52 am

°Loki°

*his fingers wrap around the mug and he looks down at it, suddenly feeling a bit sorry for what he made Thor do but he won't apologice because it served his need to get to know the other better*

I don't know how you ended up in Jotunheim, nor do I know what tgey did for you but now I know I did right as I took you with me and I am glad I did...
Standing up despite falling down every time is a sign lf a strong and pure heart, you believe in the good hearts of people, don't you?

*he slowly looks up at Thor again as the other takes his chain and brushes over it begore putting it in Loki's hands and closing it, as if Thor wants him to hold him, keep him as his and he gulps hard, the other's warm hand still on his own*

I...I'm not doing this for you...

*it was a weak lie, easy to see through but he felt weak himself right now, he slowly got up, still holding the chain and looks down at Thor, reaching a hand out to help the other up, something he had never done before*

Let's eat and get you new clothes..
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Sa Feb 21, 2015 11:34 am

°Thor°
*nods*
Yes.. me too.
*listens to Loki*
A strong and pure heart...
*repeats more to himself*
*looks at Loki again*
Yeah.. I guess I do..
*smiles lightly*
*looks him deep in the eyes as he's still holding his hand*
*just smiles softly at your obvious lie*
*looks at your hand as you stand up and offers your hand*
*a for the first time quite big smile spreads over his lips*
*takes your hand and stands up with your help*
Yes, my king.
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Sa Feb 21, 2015 1:22 pm

°Loki°

*he casually ignores Thor´s big smile and let go of the other´s hand as soon as he stood up; of course it makes him happy that he can see Thor smile because it makes him happy too but he calls himself an idiot for it, he couldn´t rly on anyone, couldn´t let his happiness come from someone else*

//But you are never happy. You haven´t been happy since you were crowned and who knows if you would have ever been happy again.//

*he gazes at Thor again and before he goes back to the pavilion, he takes the chain off Thor´s neck ring, wrapping it around his wrist after and then going back to his bench without a word, he let Thor have a certain kind of freedom, yes the blond male still had a silver ring around his neck but he wasn´t chained up like a dog now and that made Loki feel a bit better; he sat back down of the couch, the food still untouched and he put the mug with fresh water on the table*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor So Feb 22, 2015 12:06 am

°Thor°
*thanks Loki as he stands up*
*trying to fix the mess that are his clothes now*
*blinks surprised as Loki takes of the chain*
*touches his neck ring absendly*
*smiles a bit to himself*
*follows Loki short after as he just stood there perplexed for a short while*
*flops down onto the ground where he sat before infront of Loki*
*looks up at you hopeful*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki So Feb 22, 2015 10:36 am

°Loki°

*as Loki sees the hopeful look in Thor´s eyes, he sighs softly and takes some bread with butter and cold roast meat and at it all slowly, his stomach wasn´t used to food and it growled loudly, Loki tried to hide it with a soft couch and kept eating; he hadn´t had something normal in a while but he could feel how his body actually tanked him for finally eating something again that was more than an apple or slice of bread*

I told you to eat too.

*he didn´t look at the blond male that appeared in his life so suddenly and changed him without trying, he wouldn´t give in yet, he wouldn´t surrender*

/7But surrender what? Give in to what? What am I even trying to fight? The fact that he could be a friend or something...no...I don´t need friends...in the end everyone will just leave me or betray me...//
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor So Feb 22, 2015 12:10 pm

°Thor°
Yes my king.
*smiles softly*
I was just making sure..
*takes some of the meat too*
*eats it with some bread*
*glad the Loki finally eats some thing*
//Okay.. I should try to keep this up until he eats on his own. Next goal: make him sleep/rest.//
*nods to himself*
*he doesn't know why but he somehow feel responsible for this man infront of him who is probably as loney as himself*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki So Feb 22, 2015 12:24 pm

°Loki°

*Loki rolls his eyes at Thor and eats some berries and more bread with butter, he had to be careful not to eat too much despite his suddenly awakening hunger, his stomach wasn´t used to a lot of food lately and he didn´t want to throw up in front of Thor or at all*

Oh please~ a king always keeps his word. At least I do.

*he takes a sip from the water and then pushes the mug over to Thor, leaning back on the couch again and putting one leg over another, studding the blond male once more, the ripped shirt and pants made him look dirty and like a real slave but somehow even more handsome and strong and also...hot*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor So Feb 22, 2015 12:35 pm

°Thor°
You are indeed a good king.
*smiles*
*eats a bit more*
*he thanks his king again as he pushes the mug to him*
*takes the mug and drinks*
*the water tastes indeed good*
*his chest and abs flashing through the rifts in his clothes when he moves*
*as he sits back a rift falls so that one of his nipples is peeking out*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki So Feb 22, 2015 1:29 pm

°Loki°

*as suddenly Thor´s shirt begins to fall apart and he can see one pinkish nipple peak through, Loki couches again and looks away as if nothing happened, his eyes fixed on the rose hedge again, his hands resting in his lap; he seems to be calm but it´s all a façade he learned to pull up whenever he wanted, his true feeling ever barely showing*

We should get you new clothes now. You look waited.

*Loki gets up gracefully and steps out of the pavilion, trusting that Thor would follow; before he turned back to the palace, he pulled out a dagger from an inside pocket of his robe and cut of a rose from the hedge and only then walking back towards his chambers, one finger caressing the bloody read blossom, as red has Thor´s blood on his shirt, as red as his own blood...*

//Maybe we are not as different as someone might think...we are both alone in this world...//
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor So Feb 22, 2015 9:23 pm

°Thor°
*looks down on himself*
*chuckles*
Yes..
*watches you getting up*

//I really feel like a peasant next to him.. //
*stands up too*
*follows you without hesitation*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki So Feb 22, 2015 9:50 pm

°Loki°

*Loki slowly walks back to his chambers, ignoring anyone who would pass by, his head held up high and the crown sitting in place on his head again, as he arrived back in his rooms, Loki too a glass with water that was left on a table and put the rose he took in it, smiling softly at the beautiful, fragile flower that could cause so much scratches and wounds on a person´s body*

Take off your clothes Thor, I will give you new ones.

*he goes to his wardrobe and searches through it, not even paying Thor another glaze, after a while he finds an only, simple shirt and green pants of soft leather, he nods approvingly and takes the clothes, draping them over his arm before turning back to look at Thor*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor So Feb 22, 2015 10:06 pm

°Thor°
*follows Loki silently*
*trying to look straight forward just like Loki does even though his appearens makes him look more pathatic*
*enters the room rigth after Loki*
*nods*
Yes my king.

*takes off his shirt or what is left of it and drops it on the ground*
*does the same with his pants leaving him in only underwear*
*looks at his reflection in the big mirror next to him, amazed over how there isn't a single scratch left on his body next to his previous scars*
*turns a little*
//How powerful.. healing all this wounds in seconds...//
*quickly turns back to Loki as he notices that he turns to him again*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki So Feb 22, 2015 10:13 pm

°Loki°

*he notices how Thor must have looked at his own refection in the mirror and he smiles softly, just a thin smile that had nothing much to do with feeling joy but the other was slowly making him have such feelings again; he goes to Thor and runs a hand over the well defined chest of the blond male, his black nails slightly scraping over old scars but there were no new ones because that would have been his doing, he nodded pleased as he saw that he had healed everything and kicked the ripped clothes on the ground away with a casual movement of his foot*

These should fit you, they are a bit too big for me so just about right for you. Be careful with them.

*he gives Thor the clothes he chose for him and then turns away again but not without a last glaze at the strong and lean body of the blonde; he goes to one of his armchairs and slumbers down there, picking up a book again*

You may try nap for now. We will have something to do tonight and I need your help.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor So Feb 22, 2015 10:38 pm

°Thor°
*looks down at the hand onto his chest*
*shiver lightly at the touch*
*he seemed to proove himself now if everthing healed well*
Thank you my king. I will.
*takes the clothes and bows lightly*
*a few hairstrands falling into his face from the action*
*starts to get dressed again*
*looks into the mirror and fixes his hair a little*
*turns around to Loki as he finished*
*raises an eyebrow as he asks himself what that is what he needs help for, but doesn't question it*
As you wish, my king.
*smiles lightly*
*slowly goes to his couch*
*lies down onto it, but just watches Loki for a while*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki So Feb 22, 2015 10:53 pm

°Loki°

*Loki was reading his book about the magic paths of Yggdrasil that he already knew by every word but yet enjoyed reading it again from time to time, he glazes up as Thor is completely dressed again but turns his attention back to the book as the other goes to the claimed couch to settle down there, after a while he releases a silent, annoyed sigh and looks up at Thor and right into blue eyes*

Didn´t I say you should nap? I will not go easy on you if you don´t get enough rest when I already warned you and we don´t have too much time left, the sun will set soon.

*he looks outside the window where the sun day slowly creeps towards its end and the city and palace were preparing for dinner, his plan would start when most people were sleeping or at least to drunk to even see what was going on*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor So Feb 22, 2015 11:00 pm

°Thor°
*startles as Loki looks him dirctly in the eyes*
Yes my king.. I'm sorry..
*pulls the blanket over his head and closes his eyes*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mo Feb 23, 2015 8:45 am

°Loki°

*from the corner of his eyes he could  see how Thor pulled the blanket over his head and he smiles slightly, glad the other finally listened, he wouldn't nee him to protect him but he still needed him awake and independent, what he was about to do with Thor would probably be not much to the other´s liking but Loki didn´t care much about that, he was more focused on crashing the wedding yet without destroying it, more like taking all attention away from the bride and groom and he was the king after all, he could go there, invited or not*

//I don´t even really want to go but that son of a blind kelpie deserves a sign where he belongs//

~~

*he is reading the the sun had set and everything went rather quiet, he slowly got up then, taking off his robe, only having his black pants and dark green shirt now, he took some of his daggers and hides them in his boots and at the belt at his pants*

Thor~ wake up.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mo Feb 23, 2015 7:51 pm

°Thor°
*mumbles something unintelligible*
*yawns under the blanket before sitting up*

*the blanket falling down*
*rubs his eyes a bit before he looks at Loki* 
Yes my king?
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mo Feb 23, 2015 8:50 pm

°Loki°

*the room is dark, only light by some candles and he stands over Thor, next to the couch, grinning down on the blond male; excitement was already rushing through his veins and he felt more trilled than in a battle because a battle was duty to him, but not what they were about to do*

Get up and be quiet. Keep up with me and don´t speak till I tell you that you can. We will go somewhere.

*he tugs a finger under the ring around Thor´s neck and gently pulls the man up, still not moving an inch till they stand right in front of each other, his pale skin shines in the candle light and his eyes twinkle brightly*

Let´s go.

*he abruptly turns away and strides to the door, opening it without a sound and then sneaking on the hallway*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mo Feb 23, 2015 9:23 pm

°Thor°
*raises an eyebrow as he grins down at him*
Yes my king..
*answers a bit insecure*
*stands up as Loki pulls on his neck ring*
*look at Loki who shines in the dimm light*
*nods*
*follows Loki calmly*
//What does he plan?//
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mo Feb 23, 2015 9:43 pm

°Loki°

*with silent steps he creeps down the hallway and turns into a passageway that servants use, he quickly looks over his shoulder and as he is sure Thor is following him, he falls into a slight run, rushing downwards and down a few stairs and around a few corners, left, right, right again and then through a door; nobody saw them, everyone was asleep, and the rooms that were his aim were deserted at night anyway; after what seemed a long time of running through dark hallways and passages, he arrived in a huge room with low ceiling*

Wait here for a second. Oh and close your eyes or you might be blinded.

*his scepter spears in his hand and the glow of the blue stone alights his face and then with a murmured word it gets brighter and brighter till the whole room is light in the pale blue light; the room turns out to be a sewing and work room for the maidens, countless of robes and dresses are lying around or are hung up at the walls; Loki steps to one of these walls with some of the fines dresses*

Ah~ don´t you think they are beautifully worked? Look at those embroideries, magnificent...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mo Feb 23, 2015 9:59 pm

°Thor°
*follows you as silently*
*suddenly you run*
*runs after you all the hallways and passages*
//How huge is the palace and where the heck is he going?//
*carefully enters the room with you*
*nods slowly as he tells him to wait*
*as the light gets brighter and brighter he closes his eyes*
*opens them again after a shortwhile*
*looks around at all the dresses and robes*
*raises an eyebrow*
*looks to Loki*
*comes closer and takes a look at the dresses*

*nods*
Uhm.. yeah.. they're really pretty..
*still unsure what they are doing hear*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mo Feb 23, 2015 10:09 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 4 Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo4_100
°Loki°

*he could sense Thor´s confusion and giggled silently to himself while he ran a finger along the soft fabric of a beautiful green dress, his mother always had worn the most gorgeous and beautiful dresses in Asgard and she had taught Loki some sense of fashion while his father had always tried to prepare him the best for the throne, he had loved them both very much and still does*

Well then, choose one.

*he grinned at Thor and gave the man a slightly harder pat on the shoulder, he then went to one of the working tables and sat down on it, his emerald eyes fixed on the blond male*

Mh maybe it is about time I should tell you my plan... But before that please choose the dress you like most, the one you think would be most stunning and fitting for a blond woman.

*his lips are still curled into a sly grin, this time it reaches his eyes and he seems somehow happy and content with himself, all of this makes him excited and it thrills him to finally play some of his infamous tricks again*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 4 von 16 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 10 ... 16  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten