Avengers Headquaters
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

~Ice Breaker~

2 verfasser

Seite 1 von 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Weiter

Nach unten

~Ice Breaker~ Empty ~Ice Breaker~

Beitrag von Thor Mi Feb 11, 2015 12:02 am

~Ice Breaker~ Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo5_100
°Thor°
*Thor sits in a corner of his cold cell in the deepest dungeon of Jotunheim*
*curls up deeper into the fur blanket he wrapped around him*
At least a blanket they left me...
*he murmured*
*suddenly loud noises of things crashing and warriors screaming are heared from above*
*he looks up*
A fight?
Is someone attacking the castle?
*he couldn't care less now that he got threatened like a prisoner too*
*he grow up here in Jotunheim but now they treat him like a stranger, like a any other prisoner here*
*he thought they were his family, but seems like he thought wrong*
*he tugs his blanket tighter*
Geuss I nerver belonged... and never will..
Not here.. and not anywhere else..
Thor
Thor
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

Nach oben Nach unten

~Ice Breaker~ Empty Re: ~Ice Breaker~

Beitrag von Loki Mi Feb 11, 2015 7:42 pm

~Ice Breaker~ Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo2_100
°Loki°

*Loki is leading the attack on Jotunheim´s main fortress, Loki, the king of Asgard and warden of the Nine worlds, the trickster king, the god with the deep green eyes and mighty magic, keeper of a legendary scepter with huge force; he is leading Asgard´s warriors in battle to rescue innocent people from the dungeons of the ice giants and to crush the Jotunes once again, he has been fighting them for a while now and finally caged them in their own realm but once and again they manage to kidnap innocent and take them imprison and that´s why Loki is attacking the fortress now*

Heimdal! Secure the entrance and then take the people out of here. I will check the remaining cells and will soon be back. Be ready to take us all back to Asgard as soon as I am with you, I don´t want more of our blood spilled on this filthy ice.

*he is standing in the entrance of the dungeons, most cells are empty but the first rows are filled with the people they were looking for; Loki is covered in blood, mostly his own because Jotune blood is clear and like ice water that will burn your skin; he holds his head up high as he commands Heimdal the watcher and then he turns to walk deeper in the dungeons, his scepter in one hand and the blue gleaming stone shining his way; with long steps he walks down the hallway, past empty cells and then he reaches the end without having found anyone but then he hears a soft deep voice and he holds his scepter higher, the blue light suddenly enlightens the hallway and the cell he is standing in front of*

By the Nine...

*he can see a person sitting in the corner of the cell and the man he sees is an Arsen with blond dirty hair and an uncut beard, the figure completely wrapped up in a blanket of fur; for a few moments Loki just stares at the man, puzzled to find him so far away from everybody else*

//He doesn´t belong here...who is he? But I can´t waist my time with this now, I will take him with us and then I will see what to do. Either he is one of us or some strange trick of the Jotune and then I can still make some use of him.//

You! Get up!

*he commands and with a tip of his scepter the door springs open and Loki stares coldly at the blond man*

Move if you want to live. You will come with me.

*his green eyes are calm but cold as the ice surrounding him, something inside him tells him to be careful with this man but he already decided on the other´s faith*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mi Feb 11, 2015 8:50 pm

°Thor°
*blinks an squints his eyes as the sudden bright light shines into his cell*
*with a cling of the chains around his wrists he puts a hand before his eyes*
Who are you...?
*asks unable to see him properly because of the blinding light*
*hesitates for a moment but then slowly gets up, fully dressed in Jotun wear just with a bit more fur because his body is not made for the coldness of Jotunheim* *he knew he was not from Jotunheim but he never knew where he actually came from.. all he knew was living in this cold world, but he got used to it even thought his body never managed to be immune against ice like it was for the Jotuns*
*slowly he stepped a little closer* *carefully yet curious*
//He's skin.. is like mine.. pinkish instead of blue..//
*doesn't even notices Lokis cold stare too fascinated the fact how similar he was to him*
*reachs out with his freezing hands to touch his skin like a kid who sees something for the first time*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mi Feb 11, 2015 9:08 pm

°Loki°

*he can hear the soft sound of clinging chains as the man got up and Loki watched him coldly, yet pleased that the other was not putting up a fight, he noticed how the man was dressed in a warmer version on the Jotune fashion and it disgusted him but he wasn´t sure if he was disgusted by the work of the Jotunes on this man or by the man himself*

We have to hurry. You better keep up or I will leave you behind.

*he already turns to leave as he suddenly feels cold fingers on his skin and he hisses in surprise, the spot where he gets touched is laid free because his armor and robe got ripped there and now the blond stranger in touching his skin with icy cold fingers but without the icy burning of a Jotune´s touch*

//So he can´t be a Jotune after all.//

Don´t touch me.

*he emphasized every word clearly, his voice sharp like the blade of his dagger that was suddenly in his hand and at the throat of the blond one; without another word he pulled away and walked back down the hallways, the dagger sliding back inside the hidden pockets of his armor, he wouldn't let himself get hold back by some stranger who seemed so fascinated about his skin*

//Maybe he is some stupid bastard or something. But I can´t let anyone with hit of Arsen blood rot here.//

*he broke through the last door and into a wide yard where his troops were already waiting with the freed prisoners and Heimdal shouting commands while no living Jotune was in sight, only dead corpses and ice*

Heimdal! We can leave now! bring us home, to Asgard!

*he looks back for the blond man, only not noticing how tall the other is and he grabs his chains around his wrists and harshly pulls on them to drag the other into the circle of the rainbow bridge while Heimdal was preparing their return*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mi Feb 11, 2015 9:49 pm

°Thor°
*quickly pulls away as the other orders him to not touch him*
*quickly follows him*
//I don't knew where he wants to take me and what he's up to, but anything is better than remaining here in the cold, dark dungeons..//
*looks at the group of prisoners and soldiers*
*than at the corps around him*
//A war... Maybe I had luck to be in that cell while this was happing meanwhile... Strangely I'm not even sad to see all this mess the place that was my home for as long as I can remember turned out to be now.. Maybe it's because I never got treaten very well.. my body was weak against ice and I didn't fit in in many ways...//
*suddenly he got pulled on the chains by the man who brought him here*
*he stumbled to him and suddenly a brightlight shot down around them*
*with a surprised tone escaping his lips he threw up his arms protectively as if he got hit by something*
*but nothing like that happened*
*instead they suddenly stood in some other place, a place that couldn't be more different from Jotunheim*
*the air had such a warme and pleasing klima he never felt bevor in his whole life*
*the hall they where in golden and the ground shimmering in all colors*
*he looked around impressed*
*there stood a tall man with a big sword and golden eyes in the middle of the room and he greeted the dark haired man that saved him, who seemed to have a high status according to how everyone acts around him*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mi Feb 11, 2015 10:17 pm

°Loki°

*their travel with the Bifrost was short and comfortable as always, within the blink of an eye everyone was brought back to Asgard, the warriors, guards and freed Asen people and also Loki´s prisoner; with a nod and a small smile he greeted Heimdal back and then turned to one of his guards*

Make sure the wounded are threatened and the people we freed are brought to a save place and helped out with anything they may need or want, also send someone ahead to announce our return and let a feast be prepared.

*the guards salutes and asks if Loki will join the banquet but Loki shakes his head and dismisses the guard, with a mumbles "My King." the guard retreats to do as he was ordered; another guard steps to Loki´s side with a huge, beautiful black mare, his horse Nightwing, he takes the horse from the guard and pats its nostrils and then Heimdal is at his side and speaks*

"My king, you brought home our people and showed the Jotunes where they belong once more. A good battle if I may say so, but you are wounded, you fought with everyone else against my counsel your highness and you should let a healer look after you. And...who is this?"

*Heimdal nods in the direction of the chained up man and Loki follows Heimdal´s gaze and a soft, annoyed sigh escapes his lips and he shrugs his shoulder*

I found him in the dungeons, some kind of spy of the Jotune, or maybe just a poor brainwashed creature, who knows. I will take him with me for now. You can go rest now Heimdal my friend, I hope you will be at the fest tonight to represent me. You may go now.

*it was clear that Loki didn´t want to talk about his intentions with the stranger and so Heimdal bowed his head and left with everyone else towards the city of Asgard; Loki turned to the man in his fur and raised a brow, taking the chains in his hand once more but didn´t tug on them*

I am Loki of Asgard, king and warden of the Nine Worlds and you will call me your king. I don´t know who you are but you have something about the Jotunes on you despite your Arsen inheritance so I will keep an eye on you. If you don´t obey me you will regret it. And now follow me.

*without another word he got on Nightwing and let the horse walk slowly over the rainbow bridge towards the city and palace with he hold the chains in his hands, forcing the man to follow beside the black mare*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mi Feb 11, 2015 10:59 pm

°Thor°
*watches everything carefully only halfheartly listening to the conversations around him as he's too fascinated by his suroundings*
//So this is Asgard? I never thought I would ever set a foot in the realm that got so overly hated in Jotunheim..//
*looks at Loki*
//I'm a prisoner of war still.. I see.. nothing has changed on my situation.. just the realm changed..//
*listens carefully*
//The king of Asgard? Just great one wrong movement and I'm death, that's just my luck...//
*sighs silently looking down*
Yes.. my king.
*talking for the first time since they met*
*bows lightly and follows obeyingly*
//Arsen inheritance? Does that mean I come from here?//
*walks beside the horse and even though his situation isn't the best, he can't hide his amazement over the huge beautiful golden city spread in before them*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mi Feb 11, 2015 11:10 pm

°Loki°

*he let Nightwing walk slowly towards the city, the normally heated mare now calm and obedient to his gentle touches and commands, while he rides he gets a chance to watch the man beside his horse, he can see the other´s strong shaped face , the handsome features, the strong muscles under the fur, he has something wild and strong yet there is something about the blond that makes him seem innocent and naïve*

//Just who and what is he? I probably can´t believe a word he says but I can at least try.//

*he rides in silence till they ride on a secret passage inside the palace and to the royal stable where he gets off Nightwing, his coat flattering in a soft breeze around him; he gives the mare to a stable boy and tugs on the chains again to get the attention on the man*

You. Who are you? What is you name?

*they are alone now in the rather small yard near his private chambers, Loki always liked it calmer and he liked to be left alone whenever he could be so he had commanded to be surrounded by just a few guards and servants who nearly never saw him anyway because he was either locked up in his champers or in the huge library connected to his bedchamber through a secret passage; he could easily walk around the castle invisible to everyone but he still preferred to be just left alone*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mi Feb 11, 2015 11:35 pm

°Thor°
*follows quietly and starts to get more and more hesistant as he has the feeling he doesn't belong there*
*looks up to the king quickly as he tugs on his chains*
My name is Thor, my king.
*he bows again showing his respect and manners he was supposted to display towards royality* 
I don't know where I originally came from but I was raised in Jotunheim. I used to be one of the bodyguards of the royal family before I got prisoned in the dungeons.
*he said honestly even thought he was sure the king probably wouldn't believe him since he looked at him with so much doubt since they first met*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Do Feb 12, 2015 3:35 pm

°Loki°

*Loki listens to what the man says, his head slightly titled and his eyes wide away with curiosity but doubt too, he ´still didn´t know what to do with Thor but he was strangely fascinated about that man and in some twisted way he had an interest in keeping that blond haired "bodyguard" close to himself*

I see... I will assume you are telling the truth here and you better continue to just tell the truth if you don´t want to end up in a dungeon again.

*he steps close to Thor, he is a bit smaller than the other but his might is making him seem stronger anyway, the scepter in one hand gleams softly while the other hand still holds the chains tightly*

Now tell me, ´Thor´, how does an Arsen born man in the Jotune´s kingsguard get thrown in the icy dungeons of Jotunheim? I don´t quiet get that part of the story.

*he was watching the other closely, Loki could sense lies when they are told and till now he just could feel the truth and some kind of fear in that man, Asgard must have been a shock for him after his life in the icy world of the frost giants*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Do Feb 12, 2015 5:02 pm

°Thor°
*nods*
Yes, my king.
*almost wants to step back as Loki comes closer but remains where he is*
Well I wanted to free our prisorners in the dungeons be because they where there a very long time and I didn't see why they should be keept there any longer. Well the other guards seemed to be an other opinion.. I got punished for "rebelling" how they called it and got locked in the dungeons.
*he grips the furr around him a bit tighter at the thought back of the coldness of the cell*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Do Feb 12, 2015 5:27 pm

°Loki°

*Loki raises his brow as Thor tells his story and nodded his head slightly, he knew the other was telling the truth but yet he was still not really satisfied with the answer because the other said "our prisoners" and that made him somehow suspicious again*

Well then...come with me.

*he turned around, tugging on the chains again, before he had turned he could see how Thor shuddered in his fur and he decided to let a servant bring fresh clothes for the blond man, he didn´t want a dirty slave in his chambers*

//I will keep him with me to study him, see how he could survive in the cold and if he is a spy after all.//

*he walks to his chambers, pulling the poor man behind him at the chains cruelly but not caring about it; he saw a young servant girl hush around and called her, ordering her to bring fresh, simple clothes and a dinner; when they arrived in his bedroom he just let the chains fall to the ground and he stepped away from Thor*

I wouldn´t try to run away, a dagger would catch your back within a few steps. Sit down. Do you know where you are and who I am?

*he pointed at an armchair as he spoke the order, he himself was still standing straight in the middle of the room, his arms crossed in front of his chest and his eyes fixed on Thor, but all of this was an illusion; the real Loki has made himself invisible and left behind an illusion while he was undressing in the bathroom to slip in a hot bath that was prepared for him, to relax and heal the countless scratches and small wounds on his body from the fight in Jotuneheim*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Do Feb 12, 2015 6:33 pm

°Thor°
*nods*
Yes my king..
*follows him*
*at some point when Loki pulls the chains harsher he stumbles after him*
*bites away a noise of hurt as the chains cut into his wrists*
*sighs relived as Loki let go of the chains*
*rubs his fingers over the cuts he can reach under the chains*
*nods slowly*
I.. understand..
*he says carefully*
*looks around the chamber, it's huge much bigger than the royal chambers in Jotunheim, the colors much warmer and brighter, he likes this much more then the icy cold chambers in Jotunheim* *the sun scheins brightly through the huge windows one of them leading to a balcony, there is a king sized bed on the wall straight before them with midnight blue curtains bound together at the sides, in the middle of the room multiple couches and armchairs in different sizes, a  big camin next to them and A LOT of bookshelfs pretty much on ever free place the room has to offer, books lying around everywhere... LITERALLY* 
//A bookworm I see...//
*slowly goes to the chair Loki pointed at*
*looks up at Loki again before sitting down hesitate*
Well now I do.. my king told me earlier..
*fumbles with his chains nervously*
This is the realm of Asgard and you are the.. the king of Asgard.. Loki... m-my king..
*hopes he doesn't sound too blunt*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Do Feb 12, 2015 6:53 pm

~Ice Breaker~ Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo9_r1_100
°Loki°

*Loki´s illusion sighs annoyed at the stuttering blond male and waves him off, he can´t stand the innocent acting and the way Thor was stammering around, he massages his temple and shakes his head*

Shut up! By the nine...you can stop that. I don´t need another worm who tries to wiggle up my ass. Just answer my questions without all the "king", just be...normal. whatever that is for you. I want to know what Laufey is planning and I want you to tell me what you know so we can get this over with. You must know more about me and Asgard when you grew up in Jotuneheim.

*while his illusion stays totally still in front of Thor and talks, Loki´s real self was dipping his head under the warm water of his bath, scrubbing away the last bit of blood and dirt from his skin and out of his hair and then he got out, dripping wet but his white skin without a scar; he took a soft towel and dried himself and then puts on silken pants and throws a robe over his shoulders but not closing it so his chest and stomach are visible, he fixes his hair while he concentrates on his illusion*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Do Feb 12, 2015 7:34 pm

°Thor°
*shuts up immediately*
*takes a deep breath and finally calms down*
*raises an eyebrow*
What Laufey is planning? How should I know? I was just a guardian, as if Laufey let me know all his war plans or whatever... They don't talk much about Asgardians in Jotumheim and when they do hateful words is all you can hear from them to me then spoke with even more poisoning words so I pretty much avoided that topic.
So I'm afraid, the only things I know are about the great war centuries ago and that the ruler now is some great mighty magician..
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Do Feb 12, 2015 7:51 pm

°Loki°

*Loki listens carefully, his head titles to the side, his body not moving and he seems totally calm till suddenly his outlines shudder and he disappears into thin air as a hand with black nails glides through the illusion, now the real Loki, all clean and dressed, stands in front of Thor, without a scepter or daggers, just Loki yet a god and king of Asgard*

A great mighty magican? Is that so?

*he chuckles, amused by that and he shakes his head slightly, his raven curls bouncing slightly*

I don´t think Laufey would ever call me that. But you say they always talked hateful about Asgard...you must hate me and this place then I assume. I ripped you out of your good life in Jotuneheim as a "guard". More like a prisoner I would say.

*he huffs softly and then gestures Thor to get up, the robe slides tight around his arms and nestles around his slim but strong figure*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Do Feb 12, 2015 8:42 pm

°Thor°
*startles as your hand glides through the illusion and it disapears*
Woah! What the hell?? What kind of witchcraft is that??
*almost jumps up*
*but calmes down quickly and looks at Loki carefully now*
Well he didn't but it wouldn't be wise of me to call you the names they call you..
*chuckles bitterly*
If you call getting threatened like scum as long as you can remember and don't even know why a good life..
I was always the stranger that doesn't belong and couldn't fitted in. So to be very honest.. I don't really care.. I didn't get strong because I was trained be the soldiers, but because I had to defend myself all the time.. I couldn't just go away either since I didn't know where to go anyway.
Well.. my situation haven't really changed so.. why should I waist my energy on hating on people..
I pretty much accepted that I always will be the stranger that doesn't belong anywhere...
*smiles softly but a bit bitter and for the first time since a very long time*
*gets up without quietly as Loki guestured him to do so*
*watches the figure in front of him, finding him quite beautiful, no wonder.. Loki's a king and he... is just.. a filthy.. creature*
*it still wonders him why he's even here and not in some dirty dungeons*
*maybe after the king got what he wanted from him... or not since he's not very helpful.. he will be thrown back into a cell again like an animal*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Do Feb 12, 2015 8:59 pm

~Ice Breaker~ Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo3_100
°Loki°

*Loki furrows his brows slightly as he listens to Thor, the deep voice of the other making him somehow calmer and only now he sees how strong Thor is, the skin stretching over the bulgy muscles on his arms and probably chest too, he saw a lot of strong men but this one has something exotic and very attracting*

I would love to hear how Laufey calls me. We could share some names but that´s not really the point here. It´s true you didn´t belong there but I am not sure yet where you will belong in the future, we will see about that later.

*he was strangely moved by the bitter smile of Thor but it could all just be a trick after all; as Thor stands up, Loki harshly takes his wrists and with the snap of his fingers the chains scatter on the ground, but Loki is not done yet, his black nails tear the blanket of fur off Thor´s shoulders and his filthy shirt apart, letting the other stand only in his pants in front of him*

I hop you don´t mind?

*Loki raises a brow, his voice soft and gentle but something dangerous lingers under he surface, he runs a finger over Thor´s chest, covered with white scars here and there, the prove of the Jotune´s mistreat and then he grabs the blond man´s wrists, the skin bruised from the chains an with a quick spell everything is healed and he let go of the other again, brushing his palms against his robe absently*

You will wash yourself now and dress in the clothes that should have been brought in my bathroom by now and then you will come back to me. Understood? And don´t try anything funny or stupid, I had a long day and am not up to stupid jokes.

*he sat down in an armchair and dismissed Thor with a nod, he didn´t trust Thor but he was sure that the man wouldn´t play with his luck and do anything stupid for now so he was rather calm and just grabbed a book that was near him and started to read where he apparently stopped the last time he hold that book*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Fr Feb 13, 2015 1:50 am

~Ice Breaker~ Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo10_r1_100
°Thor°
*only nods as an answer as if saying "I understand"*

*winces as Loki harshly grabs his bruised wrists but then blinks surprised as the chains land onto the ground*
*gets startled even more as Loki rips off his clothes yet he doesn't move away*

*just stares at him confused already believing he wants to have his fun with his body*
Mind what? Even if I would, you would do it anyway... whatever you're up to..
*chuckles softly*
*shivers lightly under Lokis touch*
*flinches as he grabs his wrists again*
*but then he feels a pleasing warmth around it*
*blinks and stares at his now healed wrists amazed*
//Healing wounds, making illusions.. this guys is really full of wonders...//
*looks up as Loki gives him orders*
//He allows me to take a bath? In his bathroom?//
*nods slowly*
As you wish.
Thank you, my king..
*bows and leaves the room, entering the bathroom*
*hesitantly approachs the bath, already prepared there*
*looks around as if searching for a prove that its alright for him to go in there*
*he cowers in front of the water and experimentally dips a hand into it*
*widens his eyes on how hot and pleasant it is world from how it was in Jotunheim where he had to boil the water bucked for bucked on his fireplace just to have it getting cold quickly again*
*getting out of his pants he slow slips down into the water letting out a pleased moan on how the water surroundes his still ice cold body like the warmest blanket he ever had*
*sighs*
*slowly starts to wash himself and rinses himself a bit too often just to feel the warmth a bit more*
*as he washes his messy hair trying to wash out the knots and dirt as good as he can, he sinks down under the water fully to wash out the soap*
*eyes closed he stays under the water as long as he can not wanting to leave the warms again*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Fr Feb 13, 2015 5:14 pm

°Loki°

*he watches Thor disappear in his bathroom and then draws his eyes to his book, looking at it without really reading anything, his mind still busy with the now naked man in his bathroom, he wonders who he really is and what he has gone through even though he shouldn't care, shouldn´t bother at all since he already decided to take him as a slave; normally Arsen would never take a slave but he didn´t want to throw Thor in prison and yet he couldn´t let him run free so this was his only option to study the other*

//He was looking at me in a defeated way yet he still is strong. What would that man do if I push him to his limit, will he still be so calm and obedient? I really wonder...//

*while he waited for Thor to finish, he got up again and the corner of his wardrobe he pulled out a chain, it once had been for one of his "pets", a wood dragon from Vanaheim but he had let it run free again yet kept the chains, they would fit around the blond men´s neck while letting him still breath and the chains had soft material on the inside so no skin would get sore or bruised*

This will do just well...

*he smiles slightly, but the smile never really touching his emerald eyes, he had never been a really happy person; as Thor took longer and longer, Loki decided to look after him; he walked to the bathroom door and inside without knocking, it was still his bathroom after all*

I appreciate your wish to be clean but now it´s enough.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Fr Feb 13, 2015 6:14 pm

°Thor°
*opens his eyes underwater as he hears Loki enter the room*
//Oh shit I forgot time I'm taking far too long//
*quickly surfaces, the water running down his long golden dripping hair and beard like little waterfalls and down his chest like little rivers*
*breathes deeply*
I'm sorry, my king, I didn't meant to take so long..
*his pale skin looking much more healthy now that he got heated up by the water*
*he wrings out his long hair and quickly takes a towel to dry his face quickly before stepping out of the bath tube to dry the rest of his body, not really caring that Loki is still in the room*
*picks up the clothes next to the bath tube and takes them on*
*is finally finished and turns to Loki*
*now that he is all clean and dressed properly he more looks like some kind of a golden prince instead of a prisoner or slave, dispite his simple clothes*
*his still still slightly damp skin and hair shimmering in the light*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Fr Feb 13, 2015 6:32 pm

°Loki°

*Loki sees how Thor enjoys the bath and then gets all busy when he notices his presence, he only gives Thor a nod as the other starts to dry his face and then steps out of the water to dry his whole body and dress; Loki´s green eyes are fixed on Thor´s face, that even, handsome face that looks so much more attractive now that he is all clean*

//He has a beauty that you barely find in all the realms, just how did he end up in such a nasty place like Jotunheim?//

*now that Thor is completely dressed, Loki takes in his complete appearance, the shining golden hair, the blue eyes and strong body, everything so perfect that it nearly takes Loki´s breath away but he doesn´t let it show and just let his eyes wander up and down Thor´s body*

You look better now, I have something for you.

*he turns around and leaves the bathroom, walking back inside his bedroom where a servant has brought his dinner while he was away, he goes to his armchair and sits down, taking the chains in his hands and looking at it for a while, the ring with the silver long chain hanging from it shimmers in the dim light; he is deep in his own thoughts*

Come here to me.

*as he speaks again his voice is soft but still in an ordering tone and he motions Thor to kneel down in front of him*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Fr Feb 13, 2015 7:00 pm

°Thor°
Thank you, my king..
*answeres at the compliment and bows*
*nods and follows him out of the bathroom*
*watches him as he stares at the chains deep in thought*
*comes to him and kneels down in front of him*
*bowing his head already knowing that the chain is for him*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Fr Feb 13, 2015 7:41 pm

°Loki°

*Loki is pleased as Thor bows his head without any further questions and he touches the silver neck-ring and it opens to his touch, he puts it around Thor´s neck and then it closes again without leaving a trace of any part that could open; the ring fits well around the blond man´s neck, it is neither too loose not too tight and the silver chain is hanging down from the front and then going up again and circling around Loki´s hand and wrist; Loki smiles his mocking smile and gently runs his fingers in the thick blond curls only to yank up Thor´s head harshly*

You are mine now, Thor. Your faith is in my hands and if you behave well nobody will try to harm you.

//But I will push you to your limits, push you around till your soul lies bare in front of me. I want to know what your sky blue eyes are hiding from this world and I will know your darkest secrets when I am done with you.//

*suddenly Loki releases Thor again and sinks back in his armchair, putting one leg over the other and resting his chin on his hand*

Bring me the blueberry muffin from the tray and then take whatever you want to eat.

*he didn´t want to let Thor starve after all and he himself was not hungry so he would start his analysis of the blond man by watching how his reaction would be*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Fr Feb 13, 2015 8:25 pm

°Thor°
*hisses as his head get yanked back*
I understand.. my king..
//from guard.. to prisoner.. to slave.. I can't sink any lower anymore.. I guess..//
*sighs relieved as he releases his hair*
*nods obeyingly*
*stands up and gets you the muffin*
*gives it to you*
Nothing else, my king?
*looks at the tray hesitant*
*is really hungry but.. a slave who eats the food prepared for the king? this seems so wrong, on the other hand... it was an order.. right?*
*reachs out for the food on the tray but then stops and looks at Loki again unsure as if asking for permission*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 1 von 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten