Avengers Headquaters
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

~Ice Breaker~

2 verfasser

Seite 16 von 16 Zurück  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Nach unten

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 16 Empty Re: ~Ice Breaker~

Beitrag von Loki Do Feb 25, 2016 10:44 pm

°Loki°

*he can feel Thor's hot cum inside him, filling him up and slowly dripping out of him but he loves it, he loves it because it's the blond male who took him amd made him scream, it was Thor wjo melted his heart of ice and now he sinks into the warm embrace of the other and kisses back deeply, in his mind there is no tomorrow, no kingdom, no Asgrad, only Thor and him being together*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Do Feb 25, 2016 11:26 pm

°Thor°

*his heart is overwhemed by all the feelings he receives and Loki makes him feel. He never felt like this before, wanted, loved, someone who actually wants him by his side and respects him for who he is. He couldn't be more thankful to have met Loki.. Asgard's king who seems cold and unreachable, yet he has the most pure and gentle heart he has ever seen.. but then again he haven't seen much of the world to jugde that but he can feel it, he KNOWS it*
*smiles into the kiss*
*kisses you tenderly caressing your hair*
*his heart beating fast and he just feels happy*
//I think.... this is what they call.... Love..//
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Fr Feb 26, 2016 8:00 am

°Loki°

*he sinks into this feeling of compleat happiness and love while he kisses Thor sweetly, golden hair between his fingers and soft skin under his fingertips*

Thor...

*the next works are hard for him but he needs to say them, needs to do the right thing for Thor and himself*

Thor.you are free. I release and you are free to go anywhere.you want...yet...I would wish you to stay with me. Stay with me and I will care for you, dedicate my heart to you because you broke the ice around it.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 16 von 16 Zurück  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten