Avengers Headquaters
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Fithty Shades of ThorKi

2 verfasser

Seite 1 von 3 1, 2, 3  Weiter

Nach unten

Fithty Shades of ThorKi Empty Fithty Shades of ThorKi

Beitrag von Loki Mo Jul 27, 2015 8:52 pm

°Loki°

New York - Penthouse

Loki had a great life! He was living in one of the most luxurious penthouse apartments of New York City, he had a view over the skyline and even a Dachterasse. He is the CEO of a huge international technology company and even had his fingers in the politics. His life couldn´t have been better, wealth, women and time to do whatever he liked there was just one thing, one thing that annoyed him to the max. His cohabiter, Thor Odinsson.
God he hated him! The golden haired, tall muscular man is a model and Loki was doomed to live with him in the same penthouse. Why? Because it had been the deal! He could only get the penthouse of his dreams if the model could stay living there and so he had a roommate against his will. A very, very hot roommate...who he really, really wanted to have sex with. It was no love, not even the tiniest bit of liking. Loki simply wanted the other´s body but only Thor´s body, he wanted the other male to sleep with him, fuck with him, do all the dirty things his naughty mind could come up with.
God he hated Thor!

-----

"Thor!! You left a wet towel on the bathroom floor, again!! Where the fuck are you idiot of a walking coconuthead?!"

*he was at it again, picking a fight with his hot roommate Thor but Loki really can´t help himself, he hated Thor but he loved to pick fights with the other, it was part of his daily routine and a stress releaser; Loki rushed through the huge living room of his penthouse, just a towel around his slim waist, his well defined abs visible under his pale skin, his raven hair wet and curly, his green eyes sparking with anger*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

Nach oben Nach unten

Fithty Shades of ThorKi Empty Re: Fithty Shades of ThorKi

Beitrag von Thor Mo Jul 27, 2015 9:26 pm

°Thor°

*Thor sighs heavily as he looks out of the window drinking his coffee* *freshly showered he's only wearing tight jeans and no shirt*
*his roommate Loki Laufeyson was such a pain in the ass.. Arrogant, loud, egoistic, always picking up fights and so damn annoying, he would be such a sexy man if he would just shut up* *he didn't knew his knew roommate would gonna be like that and turning his life in to a living hell*

*he growls as he hears Loki scream around again*
Oh shut the fuck up already! Can't I even have my peace in the morning?
*glares back at him as he storms into the living room*
*can't help but let his eyes wander over his sexy body, if he wouldn't be so annoying he would even want to fuck him right on spot, but that will remain a secret thought forever*
*looks up again*
What do you want brat?
*glares back at him with his bright blue eyes*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mo Jul 27, 2015 9:36 pm

°Loki°

*he catches sight of Thor at the huge panorama window and storms towards him, shaking the wet towel in his fist, he builds himself up in front of Thor and glares the taller male down*

Explain this!

*he shakes the wet towel accusingly and holds it under Thor´s nose provoking the normally sweet and calm man, yes Loki has a talent*

How often do I have to tell you shitthead that you should hang up your wet towels after you showered! I don´t want to trip over them in my bathroom!"

*his face was getting slightly red from the anger attack and the towel around his waist was getting loose from all his moving, god Thor was looking hot in his tight jeans, Loki really had to admit that, but back to topic, he was furious! Yes and he definitely wanted to fuck- to get his right from the other male*

And never call me brat again...

*his voice dropped to a low growl, it had almost something sexy, animalistic and rough*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mo Jul 27, 2015 9:54 pm

°Thor°

*raises a brow at him*
That's my friend is a towel~!
*explains the obvious and makes him only more furious dodging he try to annoy him*
*rolls his eyes*
Oh I'm so sorry mister high and mighty! Maybe I'm hoping you fall onto your big mouth so I finally have my peace~! *or he should just stuff his mouth with his cock-- okay no Thor that's really-- watches his towel loosen-- appropraite-- what NO EW*
*smirks*
*leans closer*
Brat~ <3
*says sweetly*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mo Jul 27, 2015 10:01 pm

°Loki°

*Thor really was making him furious, he didn´t like it how the other was talking to him (he should talk dirty to him-) he hated how he was taller and looked better than him and how he always, ALWAYS left behind a mess (that was not him moaning)*

I will never get you that peace.

*he hisses and takes another step towards Thor, the tension was getting more and more intense between them and then, as Thor called him brat again, Loki just snapped*

Oh you shouldn´t have said that-

*his voice was icy cold and sharp and he launched at the at the taller man, one hand grabbing a fistful of hair, pulling Thor´s head down on his level while the other still gripped the towel; his knee was about to hit Thor´s crotch but then stopped and only pressed with slight force again it, a dark smirk curls Loki´s lips and he doesn't even notice how his own towel slips off his waist, anger boiling in his chest and his breath is hot, green eyes burning with hate and lust*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mo Jul 27, 2015 10:16 pm

°Thor°

ARGH~~!
*groans loudly as you pull his hair*
AHH let go you little bastard! 
*suddenly let's out a gasp as he presses his knee agains his crotch not in the way he thought he would*
What the fuck are you doing!
*watchs the towel slide down lust raising inside him but never going to admit that*
*glares back at him with as much hate*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mo Jul 27, 2015 10:31 pm

°Loki°

*Loki smirks and huffs softly at Thor's struggle, he uses all his body force to press the taller one against the window, his bare thigh now rubbing against Thor's croth while his eyes are fixed at Thor's face*

Did you just call me little you son of a bitch? I could take you down whenever I want to.

*his voice drips with hate and he raises a brow cockily as Thor gasps, his head titles a bit and his raven hair surrounds his head like a black halo*

You are getting hard. Want me to help you or what?

*he spits the words at Thor's face, his own member twitching to his own anger but he can't help it, he just wanted to fuck with that bastard, maybe just once so the tension will be gone...*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mo Jul 27, 2015 11:11 pm

°Thor°

*scoffs as he treatens him*
Don't make me laugh! Try me!
*provokes*
Psh! Never! I'd rather let it cut off than being helped by you! (please don't XD)
*growls dangerously*
You seem more the one who needs help!
*smiles darkly*
*pushes you a bit away form him and gropes your crotch*
Look at how hard and needy you are!
Want to fuck with me that badly?
*whispers sexily in a husky and low voice*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Jul 28, 2015 8:18 am

°Loki°

*Loki is far away from being amused, his lips curled in a growl and his eyes cold as ice, as Thor's big warm hand gropes his croth he hisses and slaps the other's hand away*

Shut the fuck up or I /will/ cut your dick off and feed it to Mister (his cat).
But maybe I /do/ want to fuck you just to make you scream for me

*his smirk is back on his lips and he grabs Thor's firm ass, his nails digging into the clothed buttock, hate still glimming in his eyes but god he wants to fuck his annoying roommate*

Let's see how good you even are... I mean you never bring home girls, or guys so I guess you can't even please them.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Jul 28, 2015 12:35 pm

°Thor°

*Thor scoffed in disbelief*
As if I'm going to  let you fuck me! 
*he wasn't going to... was he?*
*groans and roars sexily as Loki digs his nails into his ass*
*returns his glare with much intensity*
Psh! As if I let them have to put up with you! They'd run away screaming as soon as they see you!
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Jul 28, 2015 3:41 pm

°Loki°

*he smirks at Thor's deial and his other hand slips into Thor's pants before the other can hold him back, his fingers finding Thor's cock eager to be touched and he grabs it, squeezing it*

How cute you are when you are in denial.
You know maybe they would want to fuck with me instead of you and you are just afraid...coward.

*he has moved up closer against Thor, his body moving with pure sensuallity and wan, his chest rubbing against Thor's and trapping the blond male against the window*

You really want to fight with me? Show me what you've got.

*he growls softly and tiptoes to bit Thor's bottom lip, hard*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Jul 28, 2015 4:11 pm

°Thor°

*gasps as he grabs his cock*
*his body reacting so much to his touch*
*he hates it, he hates it so much! But his body obviously loves it.. I WANTS to be fucked but he doesn't want it*
Fuck you!
*is the only thing he answers grumbling, hating this guy luring him and hating his body for reacting*
*he wants to push him away but his body freezes on spot and doesn't move enjoying the touch*
*he gave up fighting, he hates it but he really has no nerves for it anymore so he just let him have want he wants and he wants himself to finally have his peace.. hopefully*
*groans against Lokis lips*
*grabs Lokis hair and kisses him hard*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Jul 28, 2015 4:24 pm

°Loki°

*he hums pleased as Thor's body gives in, he likes how rough he can be to the tall hot man yet never really gets harmed, he loves to play tease and fight, he moans a bit louder than necessary into the kiss and pulls away, tugging at Thor's cock and then pulling his hand out, hooking his fingers into the waistband to pull the other after him*

Come on big boy I will show you how you fuck someone really good

*he simply pulls Thor to his huge bedroom, there he releases the other for a moment to get a bottle of lube, he had no time of the urge for preparing Thor yet didn't want to break the other open just yet so this was nessecary*

Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Jul 28, 2015 4:37 pm

°Thor°

*shivers as Loki moans at him* 
*Thor just scoffs and rolls his eyes as at Lokis statement*
*but doesn't fight back and let himself being pulled to the bedroom*
*he look calm and indifferent from the out side but actally he starts to get nervous*
*never ever he let someone top him before, like ever*
*he must be insane.. or desperate if the he let, OUT OF ALL PEOPLE in this world, Loki take him*
*he really feels like kicking himself, but even though he hates the guy so much, he can't deny that he's sexy as fuck*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Jul 28, 2015 4:43 pm

°Loki°

*he looks at Thor, slowly walking towards him again, green eyes watching the other male carefully, he couldn't help but also let his eyes wander uver delicious abs and the huge bulge in Thor's pants; he holds the bottle of lube up*

Last chance to try turn anything around- or you really /want/ to be taken by me.

*a soft purr escapes his lips and his nails scrazch over Thor's chest, leaving red marks, lust making his body shiver slightly, he wanted the other, a simple animalic need to get fucked or fuck that fine ass that was annoying him so much*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Jul 28, 2015 5:05 pm

°Thor°

*he looks back at him disintereseted*
Do whatever.. you're not going to make me moan anyway..
*answers defeated, tired of their fights*
*groans hotly as Loki scractched his chest*
Why you! Stop leaving marks on my body I need it for my job!
*growls angry*
*pushes you onto the bed*
*kisses you roughly as his hands wander over your body, other than Lokis his touch is quite gentle*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Jul 28, 2015 5:30 pm

°Loki°

*Loki smirks as Thor acts so cocky and cold but gets cut off when he is pushed on the bed, he grunts and groans softly, fingers tug on Thor´s hair immediately*

Believe me I will make you moan-
And don´t be such a crybaby-

*he growls softly and kisses back hungrily, teeth clicking against each other and his tongue pushes past Thor´s lips to taste the other´s caverns, fighting for dominance; his finger scratch down (more gentle than before) Thor´s back and tug down the tight jeans while his knee rubs against the other male´s bulge*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Jul 28, 2015 5:37 pm

°Thor°

*breaths hotly into the kiss*
Try me..
*fights back for dominance as he kisses you passionly*
*feels you scratch him again, surprised that it is gentler this time*
*galsps as you rub your knee against his bulge*
*breaths hotly*
*helps you getting rid of his jeans*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Jul 28, 2015 5:45 pm

°Loki°

*growls against Thor´s lips and he arches his chest against the other´s broad one, not liking at all that Thor is actually winning this fight now, so as soon as the other´s pants have gone, he grabs the firm ass cheeks, his nails digging into soft skin and he pushes him down against his waiting cock, their members rubbing against each other*

I will never loose against you-

*he bites Thor´s bottom lip, sucking on it and one finger slides between Thor´s ass cheeks and rubs over the tight hole of the other, Loki´s whole body was screaming to be touched to be taken to be fucked or to get the chance to fuck that gorgeous man*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Jul 28, 2015 6:30 pm

°Thor°

*groans as you dig your nails into his ass yet again*
*let's out a hot breath as their cocks grind against each other*
*smirks*
Look who got scared~.
*hums and kisses back hotly sucking hard on your lips*
*jerks away as he feels your finger on his backside*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Jul 28, 2015 6:47 pm

°Loki°

*Loki growls and hisses at Thor like a cornered cat and as a revenge of those words, Loki bites the other´s chest, a bit harder than necessary; he smirks mischievously  at Thor´s surprised reaction, all his senses are wide open to the other´s behaviors, his scent the movement of every tiny muscle, the beautiful, mouthwatering flexing of fine muscles*

Oh are you a virgin down there?

*Loki purrs oh so innocently and slightly pokes his finger inside, just the tip, just to try and see; he was playing with Thor but there was no need to scare away his toy or break it, he liked Thor in his own very twisted way*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Jul 28, 2015 7:13 pm

°Thor°

ARGH~!
*growls as you bite him hard and really starts to ask himself why he's even doing this*
//my agency is going to kill me with all this marks..//
Shut up!
*his face getting hot and he looks away glaring into nothing*
Y-yah! Get away there! 
*he growls angry*
*his face betraying him by flushing at the weird feeling*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Jul 28, 2015 7:22 pm

°Loki°

*he smirks, so pleased with himself as he makes Thor growl and squirm yet he knows the other likes it (somehow), his finger softly rubs against Thor´s walls while his lips brush along the other´s neck, his tongue licking against pulsing veins*

Want me to ride your cock instead?

*his hips buck up and their cocks rub together in a delicious friction*

I would like to do that...mhmm so big and delicious..

*he licks his lips and his eyes flutter up to Thor´s face to see the other´s reaction, curious how the gentle giant would react*

I know you definitely want at least /one/ of these things
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Jul 28, 2015 7:50 pm

°Thor°

*takes in a sweet breath as you lick his neck*
*closes his eyes, enjoying this a bit too much*
*his cock twitches at the thought of you riding him*
*hum lowly grinding back against you*
*watches you closely*
*graoning in sheer want*
Oh god! Yes, ride me! You're driving me crazy with this ridiculously sexy behaviour of yours!
Yes I want to fuck you! There I said it! Happy now?
*growls sexily*
Now get you sexy ass on my dick!
*whispers huskily, low and oh so sexy into your ear*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Jul 28, 2015 8:04 pm

°Loki°

*he enjoys how Thor hums as he kicks his neck and he likes to taste the hot male´s skin, to breath in the heavy scent that was already making his hormones rage inside, as Thor groans and growls at him to ride him, his whole body jolts with excitement and need and pure raw lust*

Oh I am more than happy...

*he shudders and flips them over, taking the bottle of lube and pours a great amount on his fingers to spread it all over Thor´s cock, his gaze is fixed on Thor as he coats the other´s thick length with the lube; Loki bites his lip and glazes down on the pulsing cock in his hand, he never had someone so big take him, he either topped or just..had someone smaller so Thor really was something to take for him; he gulps and rests both hands on Thor´s chest, positioning his ass over the other´s waiting cock*

You called me sexy...thank you butthead

*he smirks and then rams himself down on the big delicious length he was craving for; pain stings and pleasure rushes up, his mouth opened in a silent scream and he breathes heavily*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 1 von 3 1, 2, 3  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten