Avengers Headquaters
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

Fithty Shades of ThorKi

2 verfasser

Seite 2 von 3 Zurück  1, 2, 3  Weiter

Nach unten

Fithty Shades of ThorKi - Seite 2 Empty Re: Fithty Shades of ThorKi

Beitrag von Thor Di Jul 28, 2015 8:42 pm

°Thor°

*is being flips over*
*looks up at you*
*licks his lip as you coat his cock looking back at you lustfull*
*smirks as he notice you gaze down on his cock allmost worried*
*knowing immediatly he never had someone this big before, smiles in truimph*
*doesn't say anything to that and just smiles at Lokis clumsy attempt to thank him*
*as you ram down on him it shortly takes his breath away*
Fuck~!
*you're so deliciously tight and hot and wet and omg it feel just so amazing*
*grabs the sheets*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Jul 28, 2015 8:54 pm

°Loki°

*he trembles and bites his lip, swallowing down whimpers and moans, not wanting to be the one giving in first but he sees how Thor enjoys his cock*

Ha-

*he gasps softly and his nauls dig into Thor's chest, he would definitly leave bruises on the smooth skin of the other, sliwly he starts to raise his ass and slam back down, each time Thor's length is compleatly inside him he grunts softly and his body arches from the pleasure*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Jul 28, 2015 9:06 pm

°Thor°

*bites his lip hard not wanting the to make any sound, at least not before Loki does*
*breaths hotly instead*
*loving the way you fuck yourself down on him*
*pleasure rushing through his body*
*they just started and he already can tell that this will be the best sex he ever had*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Jul 28, 2015 9:11 pm

°Loki°

*Loki continues to ride Thor in the most sensual and sexy way excisting, his body shudders from the pleasure and his ass takes Thor's huge length each time from the tip to its base while small soft whimpers and groans escape Loki's lips, his raven hair being a mess and his eyes closed as he is overwhelmed by the pleasure*

T..thor-

*his lips are parted and a silent sight comes past them, Thor's name, Loki starts touching himself while he gives Thor the probably best show the other male had ever seen and ever will see, his plae skin glowing and sweat covering his chest, his own hard member dripping with precum*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Jul 28, 2015 9:22 pm

°Thor°

*groans in pleasure as you ride him so good*
*he deosn't know why but his heart skip a beat as you moan his name*
*gets even harder inside you if even possible as you touch yourself*
*sits up*
*wraps one arm around you and holds you close*
*grabs your cock with his other hand and strokes you fast*
*fuck up inside you hard and deep, meeting your movements*
*kisses you hotly*
Say it again..
*whispers allmost gentle*
..Please...
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Jul 28, 2015 9:30 pm

°Loki°

*he can feel Thor's huge length pulsing and pounding inside him as he rides him, his ass will hurt after this he knows that but it feels so /good/, so amazingly good and he is really pleased with it, as Thor sits up, Loki grunts from the shift of position inside him, new parts of his inside getting hit hard now, but he loved it!*

Fuck you- ung...

*he whimpers as Thor starts to stroke him, torns between fucking himself against that big waem hand on down on the delicious cock but then the other male is already taking that desicion from him as Loki feels himself getting fucked so well in the strong arms of the probably hottest man (beside him) alive*

T..ttho- mmh Thoorrrr

*his voice is a moans and a purr at zhe same time, so sensual and filled with lust that it even surprises himself, he gave in, Loki gave in but he could still save himself ( a little), so hesmirked*

Butthead!
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Jul 28, 2015 9:55 pm

°Thor°

*fucks you really hard and deep*
*loving your reactions, it doesn't matter how much you curse at him your body speaks another language and he fucking loves it*
*loving how Loki becomes a (kinda) submissive moaning mess in his arms*
*loves the way you moan his name but rolls his eyes annoyed as you call him names again*
I hate you too~, Loki~!
*purrs into your ear sensually*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mi Jul 29, 2015 8:23 am

°Loki°

*Loki is in his own personal heaven of lust and sin (or hell), he doesn't even care if Thor "wins" because he is fucking having the best sex ever and Thor probably too; Loki waves and squirms his body, rubbing against Thor and squeezing the other's cock inside him; as the blond male purrs into his ear, Loki closes his eyes and shudders, every muscle in his lower abdome flexes and he grips Thor's shoulders tightly, scratching the smooth skin*

FUCK YOU THOR!

*he tumbles over the edge and his orgasm comes silent, his lips are part and he breathes heavily, hus cum shoots into Thor's hand and on both of their stomaches, his legs twitch and start to feel numb while his ass is being fucked so incredibly good*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mi Jul 29, 2015 7:56 pm

°Thor°

*all your movements and actions making him go crazy and fucks you like an animal*
I rather fuck you LOKI~!
*he moans hotly*
*cums hard inside you as you get so tight around him that ge can't bear it*
*rides out his orgasm, groaning*
*milks you our too*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mi Jul 29, 2015 8:04 pm

°Loki°

//He moaned for me!! Thor moaned for me! Fuck his voice is so sexy-//

*that's what Loki can think of as he rides out his orgasm on Thor's cock, cum dripping out of his hole and he feels warm and sticky inside, Thor had filled him up and now he sank against the muscular warm chest in front of him, drooling slightly and his hands slip down from the other man's shoulders, hanging at his sides*

Mmhm..

*he purrs like a content cat and licks a drop of sweat from Thor's chest, kissing the spot after and because he is what he is and never learns he also bites Thor's chest, leaving a red bite mark (no bruises)*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mi Jul 29, 2015 8:29 pm

°Thor°

*breaths heavily*
*wraps his armes around you and leans his head onto your shoulder*
*shivers as you lick him*
*groans as you bite him again*
*pinches your ass as revench*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mi Jul 29, 2015 8:41 pm

°Loki°

*Loki smirks pleased as Thor groans at his bite buz yelps as he gets pinched in his ass*

Shitthead! Ah but I made you moan. I told you I will make you moan.

*he smiles pleased and straightens a bit in Thor's arms, the other man's cock inside him still gives him small joilts of pleasure but for today it was enough...(if Thor wouldn't decide against that of coirse); Loki sighs pleased and slowly wiggles out of Thor's embrace and gets off Thor's lap and cock, he watches the now limb length covered with cum flap down on Thor's tigh and he grins a bit wider*

Get off my bed. You will get it dirty-
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mi Jul 29, 2015 9:02 pm

°Thor°

*rolls his eyes*
Yeah whatever..
*he sighs too as you slid off his cock*
*lets go of you*
*raises a brow*
You made a bigger mess tho..
*raises his hand covered with your cum and wiggles his fingers*
*smirks evily*
*presses his hand down onto your sheets*
*smears your cum on it as he gets you*
Ups~ I'm so sorry~ ♥
*grins stupidly and quickly leaves the room*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mi Jul 29, 2015 9:11 pm

°Loki°

*Loki huffs as Thor says that he made the bigger mess (yes he did) and he rolls his eyes now, but as Thor wipes his hand on Loki's fresh sheets, the raven haired male hissed and kicked Thor hard in the ass as the other left his bedrrom*

I hate you!!

*screams in anger and kicks the door but only hurts his feet, he grumbles to himself while he limbs to his bathroom and takes a shower, only now he can feel how his body racts to the awesome sex he just had; his muscles ache sweetly, his lips feel swollen and his ass is soar but he likes it, even enjoys it; Loki cleans himswlf and then dresses in black clothes, he wouldn't go to work today and then he cleaned his bed*

Fuck you Thor Odinsson...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mi Jul 29, 2015 9:25 pm

°Thor°

Argh! You bastard!
*rubs his head*
I hate you more!
*yells back*
*walks to his own room and bathroom*
*his body still tingling from the amazing sex the had*
//How can such a spitfire be so amazing in bed?//
*grumbles*
*showers*
*looks him himself in the mirror coverd with scratches and bite marks*
Fuck you Loki Laufeyson..
I will have to wear winter clothes in summer because of that shit..
*gets dressed into a shirts and another pair of jeans since tho others are still in Lokis bedroom*
*gets ready for work*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mi Jul 29, 2015 9:39 pm

°Loki°

*after he had showered (the second time this morning), he put his longish raven hair up in a pony tail (he never wanted to get a business hair cut) and then he went to the luxurious kitchen to get a cold bottle of coke and search his cat Mister; he found the midnight black tomcat on his favorite armchair, which was also Loki´s  favorite but he could share, only with his cat of course; he sat down and put the cat in his lap, giving Mister long wanted pats and snuggles*

Not only you are feeling happy today.

*he muses softly and nips on his coke, as he hears Thor come out of his own room, the raven haired man looked up and smirked at the warm clothes the other was wearing*

Have fun at work~ I hope nobody wants your body today..it was already mine

*he licks his lips and leans back in the armchair, putting his feet up and his green eyes follow Thor*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mi Jul 29, 2015 10:22 pm

°Thor°

*he leaves his room*
*shoulders his bag*
Psh.. I probably don't get any photoshoots today thanks to you.
Except they need a scratched up body.
*growls*
*scoffs*
You're so full of yourself.
*but can't helb but smirk lightly as he feel your eyes on him*
Bye.
*raises his hand in some kind of wave gesture and leaves*

*comes back from work*
*runs his fingers through his hair and groans*
//I can't believe, I just did this photoshoot.. I hope Loki will never see it or it's boast his ego even more.//

(sorry if I skip time all the time but I want to have this idea to be writen down XD)

*a week after their encounter went quite "calm" their usual fights but they didn't land in bed again*
*for some reason Thor didn't have sex with anyone during that time.. maybe because he doesn't want to get disappointed after the amazing sex with Loki, but on the other hand he doesn't want to put up with this demon again*
*he came back from work sighing heavily and throws his bag onto the table and it opens from the action, magazines and papers sliding out*
*but he doesn't notices and goes to the kitchen to drink something abadonning his bag*
*but on top of the pile wich slid out of his bag is out of all the magazine with the photoshoot he did last week and didn't want Loki to ever get in sight*
*on the cover was him half naked, looking sexily in the camera, touched by hands and the marks Loki left on him clearly visible, they made them stand out even more through editing*
*Loki would so tease him for showing off his marks of his like that*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Do Jul 30, 2015 9:17 am

°Loki°

(I will just skip all the time from the beginning)

*since Loki had been in bed with Thor he had been quiet satisfied and he knew Thor had gotten a job since the other had money and after a few days the marks should have faded anyway; during the week after their little expedition in the world of hot sex he still picked fights with Thor but didn´t try throw himself at the tall god-like man since he was quiet busy himself with a new software system for one of his projects and he was working all night sometimes; so when Thor came back at this day, Loki was tired since he had been working the whole night and day, he could hear Thor come back and got up from his desk to make the blond man order pizza for them and he definitely needed another cup of coffee*
*Loki was wearing sweatpants and a loose muscle shirt, his raven hair a (sexy) mess and even though he was tired, his green eyes shine like a forest in moonlight; he walks past Thor´s bag and gets a glimpse of the spilled magazines, he groans in annoyance of Thor´s messiness and kneels down to put everything back in the bag and get a rant ready in his head to scold Thor but then he sees the pictures of the photo-shoot Thor must have done the day Loki and him had sex; his eyes widen as he sees the pictures and he takes them*

//Now that is really, really interesting. Dammit he looks like a true Adonis mhm with my marks though. Oh. Oh! I should keep those as a memory photo. Ah but seriously why did they have to touch him like that? At least get prettier hand models.//

*he is so pleased with himself as he sees the photos and lightly skips into the kitchen where he finds Thor and he decides to play a bit*

Please order some pizza for us butthead (it became his pet name for Thor now). Oh and make sure you put away your god damn bag from the entrance.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Do Jul 30, 2015 4:20 pm

°Thor°

*is drinking coffee and looking out of the window tiredly as Loki enters*
*scoffs*
Order it yourself lazyass.
*rolls his eyes*
*sighs*
As you wish, princess..
*puts down his empty cup and walks to his abadonned bag*
*eyes widen as he sees the magazin with him on the cover lying there*
//Ah shit! Don't tell me he saw that goddamn pictures??//
*he kneels down and quickly puts the stuff back inside*
//the loose pictures are not there...//
*puts his hand onto his face and groans softly*
Oh no..
//He saw.. and he even took them.. As if he if he isn't annoying enough without having something he can tease me with! I don't think I can bear more of his stupid teasings.. this annoying brat..//

Zuletzt von Thor am Do Jul 30, 2015 6:58 pm bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Do Jul 30, 2015 6:45 pm

°Loki°

*Loki grins to himself as Thor snaps at him and then calls him princess and leaves the kitchen to clean up his bag, he doesn't say anythinh, there is no need to; Loki orders Pizza for both or them and then sips some coffee from Thor's mug since he is way too lazy to make his own coffe and they shared body liquids already; Loki cam hear Thor rustling around and then suddenly it gets quiet*

//He must have seen that the pictures are missing, time for my part~//

*he walks up to Thor and holds the Photos up in his hand, a smirk on his lips and one hand at his hips*

Are you looking for these? Sorry I found them quiet...sexy. And arrousing. Maybe I will take them with me tonight. Mhm or I will take the person on the photos...who looks really good covered with my marks...

*he licks his lips slowly and sensually, his green eyes locked with Thor's blue orbs*

Five minutes...my bathroom. We could both need a shower.

*Loki purrs and leans down to grab Thor's crotch and then dissapears towards his bathroom, very sure that Thor will follow him; in his bathroom, Loki puts the photos away and then strips off, stretching and looking at himself in the huge fully body mirror opposit of the shower*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Do Jul 30, 2015 7:06 pm

°Thor°

*sighs and gets up*
*looks at you*
*smirks*
Glad you like what you see~.
*and there he is again getting lured by this sexy witch who looks at him seductive and lips his lips so sensually that he wants to crash his own on them*
*looks back at him*
*he's to sexually frustrated right now to deny him now*
*gasps as Loki gropes his crotch*
*he follows short after already getting rid of his shirt on the way*
*enters the bathroom*
Well hello there~
*eyes you up and down as he leans against the doorframe of your bathroom*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Do Jul 30, 2015 7:20 pm

°Loki°

*Loki runs his hand over his stomach and slim waist and hips and he sighs softly because he thinks he is a bit too thin with not enough muscles; as Thor speaks behind him, Loki looks up in the mirror to see Thor standing in the doorframe with his oants on but without a shirt and Loki can admire those delicious chocolate abs, slowly he turns around and bites his lip*

Why are you wearing pants? This is a deja-vue...tztz Thor you have nothing to hide.

*he smirks and his eyes fix on Thor's bulge that must make his pants pretty tight*

what are you waiting for butthead?

*he raises his brows but inside he is glad that Thor came because he really needed something to relax now and Thor was an amazing partner for hot, relaxing sex, and yes Loki was really horny and really frustrated*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Do Jul 30, 2015 11:55 pm

°Thor°

*admires your sexy sight for a bit*
*smirks*
*liking the way you stare at his bulge*
*takes off his pants and boxers*
*approachs you slowly in a sexy walk youhavetoknowhowtowalkrightasamodelafterall*
*comes really close and whispers hotly against your lips*
Better?
*grabs you chin and kisses you hotly*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Fr Jul 31, 2015 8:27 am

°Loki°

*his hunger gleams in his eyes as Thor takes off his pants and boxers, his huge, delicious hard one springs free and Loki can't take his eyes off Thor's lower regions as the taller male walks towards him like...well a modle who knows what he's got and wants to show it off, only as Thor grabs his chin, Loki looks up and returns the kiss hotly and with hunger and force, teeth click against each ither and he bites and sucks at Thor's bottom lip*

//Fuck I missed this! I need this man now!//

*all his blood rushes southwards and his body molds against Thor's, their members grinding together in delicious friction and he releases a soft moan*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Sa Aug 01, 2015 2:29 am

°Thor°

*smirks satisfied as Loki can't take his eyes of him*
*kiss him roughly and hungrily*
*his hand wandering all over his pale skin*
*plays with your nipples*