Avengers Headquaters
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

~Ice Breaker~

2 verfasser

Seite 2 von 16 Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Weiter

Nach unten

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 2 Empty Re: ~Ice Breaker~

Beitrag von Loki Fr Feb 13, 2015 8:54 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 2 Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo3_100
°Loki°

*he smiles slightly on how well his new slave listens, he takes the muffin from Thor´s hand and starts to pick little pieces from the muffin and eat it, his emerald eyes following Thor´s movements lazily, like a lazy cat watching a mouse*

//He is hesitating, seems like he got some manners or does he just fear me?//

*as Thor looks at him again he waves his hand lazily and lays more comfortable in the armchair, looking less like a king now in just his pants and open robe but yet having an aura of might surrounding him, the ´silver chain lying to his feet*

You can sleep wherever you want, you will need some rest after all.

*another test, another gentle gesture; Loki was already playing his game with the poor man and he was strangely enjoying it like he didn´t enjoy anything for a long time, he already liked Thor, his slave, his toy, that man that fascinated him so much he couldn´t stop comparing his own raven hair to the sun-touched golden waves of Thor, his fine built muscles to the strong built Thor, they seemed like total opposites and yet he felt like there was something connecting them and it confused him*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Fr Feb 13, 2015 11:32 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 2 Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo10_r1_100
°Thor°
*nods thankful and slowly takes one of the pastries on the tray*
*he sits down on one of the chairs and slowly bites into it*
*his face lighting up at the wonderful taste almost feeling like tearing up since he haven't really get meals in the dungeons and was more starving if anything*
*eats it more and more eager and hungrily*
*his lips curling up into a smile as he chews thankfull for every bite*
*looks up at his master as he speaks to him*
*blinks confused/surprised*
I.. I will sleep here?
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Fr Feb 13, 2015 11:51 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 2 Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo9_r1_100
°Loki°

*Loki has taken the book in his hands again and was reading halfheartedly about the techniques of building and an essay about architecture, he was nearly reading everything he could lay his fingers on, his mind was like a sponge, eager to soak up any kind of knowledge and so he was reading wherever he could; as Thor gets surprised by his order Loki talks to him without looking up from the text*

Yes and that´s my last word. I am tired and you should sleep after you ate up.

*he grabbed a blanket from the top of the armchair and threw it at the other male without even looking, after he did so he repositioned himself so he was curled up in the huge armchair, his head resting on the arm-rest and the book in front of his face, hiding it from Thor; he wasn´t a fool to trust that blond man but he was not scared either, who would dare attack him anyway? and didn´t he give Thor food and a warm place to sleep? he would slowly take his loyalty, breaking the icy shells open the Jotune laid around the man´s heart*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Sa Feb 14, 2015 12:20 am

°Thor°
*blinks whiles chewing*
*nods slowly even though Loki isn't even looking at him*
*eats up the pastry*
*catches the blanket*
Thank you, my king..
*bows his head thankful*
*looks at the book cover and raises an eyebrow*
//Architecture?//
*looks at the tray*
//Am I allowed to take another?//
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Sa Feb 14, 2015 12:34 am

°Loki°

*Loki zooms out for a while till he feels uncertainty coming from the man in his room and he rolls his eyes, releasing a soft, annoyed groan, he was starting to loose his patience again but at least it was a good practice for him, he always had a rather short temper and he hated loosing it in front of anyone* 

If you don´t eat up and go to sleep soon I will tie you upside down on a tree.

*his voice was completely calm and somehow bored but the message was clear, he wanted his peace and Thor should not bother him by having to care for the other man*

//This doesn´t feel like having a slave but rather like having a pet again. I am not sure yet who is brighter...the dragon or that blond pretty boy. Shall we find out...?//

*he glances at Thor over the edge of his book and he could see the weariness in the body of the man so he decided to move his plans to another time and let both of them finally get some well deserved rest in the warm climate of his chambers*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Sa Feb 14, 2015 1:01 am

°Thor°
Y-yes my king..
*quickly he eats some more*
*happy to have such good food*
*he's finished quickly*
*takes the blanket and look around*
*spots a big couch and moves to it*
*lies down onto it and pulls the blanket over him*
*the tiredness washing over him almost immediately*
*looks at Loki with tired eyes*
*opens his mouth to wish him a good sleep but his exhaustion was faster and he falls asleep before bringing out any tone*
*his body hanging limply onto the couch almost like dead and his chest raising from his deep breaths in his sleep*
*a strand of his golden hair slowly falling into his face*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Sa Feb 14, 2015 10:04 am

°Loki°

*Loki silently watches how Thor eats up, stuffing the food in his mouth while he didn´t even finish his muffin; he is still holding his book in front of him yet his eyes follow Thor as the other moves on one of the sofas and lays down here and within seconds he is fast asleep*

//He looked like he wanted to say something...his last gaze was for me...somehow cute, isn´t it?//

*he lowered his book and was now staring openly at Thor while the stars blink high up over Asgard and the feast is still going on down in the great halls of the palace; but Loki doesn´t want to celebrate nor does he want to sleep, he keeps watching the sleeping blonde one his sofa and his fingers itch to brush away that golden strand from his face but he doesn´t move and after a while he draws his eyes away from the tall, handsome man and back to his book, reading again where he left off*

~~

*Loki is reading the whole night, sometimes he would stand up to sit on his balcony and watch the stars for a while, studying a book about Astronomy at the same time, or he finishes another book about healing herbs*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Sa Feb 14, 2015 10:29 am

°Thor°
*for the first time he had an really deep and comfortable sleep*
*he barely moves in his sleep, other than the restless nights back in Jotunheim*
*somewhen in the middle of the night he awakes*
*his eyes getting used to the darkness quickly because he spent a lot of time in a dark cell before*
*the room in front of him empty, Loki's bed untouched*
*forrows his eyebrows*
*he sit's up and looks around and spots Loki on the balcony*
*stands up and goes to the balcony*
My king... you should sleep..
*saids calmly not sounding like a command but worried*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Sa Feb 14, 2015 10:56 am

°Loki°

*he sits on the balcony on a chair, the night air brushing over his bare skin but he is fine with it, the air is a nice warm temperature as always in Asgard; as he suddenly hears steps behind him he raises his head, raven hair hanging in his eyes and he spots Thor walking towards him*

Should not you be the one sleeping? Go to sleep again, you have no reason to worry about what I am doing.

*his words may sound hard but he actually is just tired yet can´t sleep like always, his sleepless nights have been countless since he became king, the worry about his people and the other realms make him restless; he turns away from Thor, looking up in the stars filled sky, thinking that the other would just leave again*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Sa Feb 14, 2015 11:24 am

°Thor°
*watches him carefully*
*he can see how tired he actually is, maybe he even had a lot of sleepless nights like this*
*it was strange.. he was a slave.. a prisoner of Asgard, he knows this proud kind for not even a day, yet he worries for him.. he cared for him too so he should do the same for him.. shouldn't he?*
*maybe that was his fault.. he cares too much.. that was what brought him into the cold cells of Jotunheim in the first place*
*but he doesn't care anymore.. I doesn't want to change and if people feel the need to punish him for the way he sees things than he has to live with it, he was so broken already yet determinded to survive in this wolrd full of coldness and betrayal*
//I don't care if it will have consequences..//
*for the first time ignores an order from his new master and step closer instead*
*he kneels down infront of him and gently lays a hand onto his cheek*
//I bet touching the king like that is a big crime.. especially for a slave like me..//
*look at him*
Is there no way I can help you to free your mind so you can finally rest?
*even forgot about formalities as his just worried about the tired slim figure in front of him*
*he doesn't look as mighty and intimidating as he looked before, just exhausted*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Sa Feb 14, 2015 11:52 am

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 2 2-7
°Loki°

*is has drifted off into his own thoughts again as suddenly a warm hand is on his cheek and a strong silhouette kneeling in front of him, his eyes widen and the green of them becoming dark with the stars mirroring in them; nobody touched him like this, not since his mother and father died, killed in the war against Jotunheim, for a moment he wants to sink into that gentle, caring touch but he snaps out of it again, pulling away and hissing softly*

Go back inside. This is an order.

*he turns away, not wanting Thor to see his confusion in his eyes and the loneliness spreading in his heart, because he was lonely; a king without family and friends, a king without queen and just soldiers and servants around him, he truly was alone and maybe it had been one of the reasons he kept that golden haired man as his ´slave´*

Just go... You should be dreaming about your friends and family.

*in his sleepy mood and confused state he totally forgets that Thor actually ignored his previous order and even touched him, he tries to built up his cold expression again and straightens in his seat*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Sa Feb 14, 2015 12:10 pm

°Thor°
*pulls his hand away*
*sighs*
As you wish.. my king..
*says softly and stands up*
*chuckles bitterly at the last comment of his master*
In that case I won't have any dreams..
*slowly goes back inside*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Sa Feb 14, 2015 12:22 pm

°Loki°

*Loki groans softly as he suddenly feels a sting of guilt inside him when Thor chuckles bitterly, apparently he still got normal feelings even for a stranger that he made his slave just to keep him at his side*

Thor. Get back here and sit down. On the ground.

*he puts his book away and waits till Thor has sat down, his eyes wandering over the lights of the city and then back to the night sky*

If you are already so stubborn to refuse my orders you can give me some company I guess. What do you know about the stars? The universe? The nine realms of our worlds. What did they teach you in that filthy ice world?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Sa Feb 14, 2015 12:44 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 2 Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo6_100
°Thor°
*smiles softly as the king orders him back*
*comes to him an sits down on the ground infront of him*
*looks up at the stars*
Not much.. I guess I was not worth to be teached of anything..
I know about the 9 realms but I don't even know the names of all of them..
Asgard is the most powerfull and as far as I know they watch over the 9 realms...
Sometimes... I looked up in the sky like this.. and asked myself if there is a place I belong to.. somewhere between this millions of lights..
*drifts off in thoughs again*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Sa Feb 14, 2015 3:01 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 2 Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo2_100
°Loki°

*he notices the smile on Thor's lip and wonders how the man can still smile after all that happened to him*

//He must truly have a strong heart...like an Arsen born.//

*he listens patiently to the blond man, his emerald eyes resting on the handaome face and he, too, wonders where thatam might belong and to who he belongs*

Well you are Arsen born I think, so your blood belongs here yet Jotunheim was yoir home since a few hours ago. You must find your own place like we all do.
And yes Asgard watches over the nine reals, my father Odin watched over it and now it is my turn. It is truly an high honor...

*he doesn't sound happy at all about what he says and his fingers runs through his hair nervously, he is getting restless again even tho for now, no Jotun could leave Jozunheim and everyone was save from them; but there were always fight in the nine realms and he was always busy*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Sa Feb 14, 2015 3:29 pm

°Thor°
I see..
*nods*
*hears the bitterness in his voice*
*turns around and looks up at him*
*watching him getting nervous and restless*
*his face sadden*
It must be hard... watching over all this realms all on your own...
A big burden...
I may not in the position to say this above all not giving advice but.. you shouldn't load all the suffer of all realms on your shoulders.. or you will break under the weight of it..
I'm sure you're a great king but you should give yourself a break too..

Zuletzt von Thor am So Feb 15, 2015 12:14 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Sa Feb 14, 2015 3:54 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 2 Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo2_100
°Loki°

*at Thor's words Loki laughs out, a sarcastic kind of laugh without any happiness, he looks away from Thor and shakes his head*

You don't undestand. You probably can't even understand... It's not like I can just let the realms watch over themselves, too many enemies and hate under the different races. And yes you are right. You are not in the position to give advice or even lecture me about anything. I try to rule Asgard as good as I can and protect the nine worlds and keep their people alive...

*he waves his hand in Thor direction and sinks deeper in his chair, his eyes halfway closed but still wide awake*

Enough of this now. You should get rest, Asgards mornings start early.
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Sa Feb 14, 2015 4:15 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 2 Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo8_r1_100
°Thor°
*his face falls*
*bows low, his chains clinging by the action*
*his hair falling into his face quite beautifully*
Forgive me,  my king.
//I'll shut  me mouth from now on.. I only  spill out nonsense that makes him angry.. I'm going to be dead soon if I keep on displease him//
Yes, my king.. I won't bother you anymore..
*stands up, bows and goes back inside*

Zuletzt von Thor am So Feb 15, 2015 12:15 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Sa Feb 14, 2015 4:52 pm

°Loki°

*as soon as Thor is back inside, he sighs deeply and closes his eyes, leaning back in his seat like a defeated man, he couldn't bither aboit upsetting that blond stranger now, he had to rule a kingdom and as soon as everyone was awake again he would have to hold audiencea again and order his warriors and councille with Heimdal*

I need some time out. But I can't allow myself that...

*with his weary body he stood up and went back isnide, seeing Thor lay on the couch again, the sliver chain circling on the ground, he walks past him and crawls on his huge bed, sitting down in the middle and laying back with a soft groan, he was so tired but he couldn't sleep at all so he stayed awake, through the whole night till early morning*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Sa Feb 14, 2015 5:06 pm

°Thor°
*lies down on the couch again*
*lies awake for a while staring into nothingness, before falling asleep again*

*wakes up quite early*
*yawns and slowly sitting up*
*his chain clings again*

Zuletzt von Thor am So Feb 15, 2015 12:17 am bearbeitet; insgesamt 1-mal bearbeitet
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Sa Feb 14, 2015 10:13 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 2 Tumblr_njs7s8W5LX1tij02yo2_100
°Loki°

*it is early in the morning, the first rays of sun only touching the mountain tops of Asgard, as Loki's eyes fly open; he hasn't been asleep at all, just resting his eyes while his mind was wandering far off, the sound that pulled him out of his trance was the silverlight clinging of chains, Thor's chains*

//I nearly forgot about him...how can I forget about a man in my bedroom?! But I guess I am not fearing him even though he could be an assasine from Jotunheim. But no...his heart is too innocenf and pure for that, I can feel it.//

*he slowly got up from his bed and walked to his wardrobe, looking at his clorthes and then he turned away, leaving the door open and sat on a chair in front of a mirror*

Thor. Bring me my golden robe with the green pants and the black shirt.

*as he spoke, his voice was soft, his eyes fixed on the mirror, studying his own face that looked tired but not too weary or even weak, he was looking good, stunning even, like a god should be*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Sa Feb 14, 2015 10:44 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 2 Tumblr_njs7s8W5LX1tij02yo7_r1_100
°Thor°
*watches him as he gets up goes to his wardrobe and then sitting down in front of the mirror*
Yes my king.
*stands up quickly folds the blanket so it wont look messy and rushes to the wardrobe his chain dragging over the ground*
*he looks into the wardrobe carefully and picks out the clothes he wanted*
*comes to Loki kneels down next to him*
*bows his head and holds up the clothes*
Please my king.
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki So Feb 15, 2015 3:33 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 2 Tumblr_njs7s8W5LX1tij02yo3_100
°Loki°

*Loki has finished fixing his hair, one strand braided back on his head , as Thor brings him his robe and clothes, he is a bit surprised that Thor even did it but hr is pleased that the other isn't rebelling against him (yet)*

You really did it, thank you.

*he strangely is in a pretty good mood and a soft chuckle rumbles in his chest as he gets up and dresses, he doesn't care if Thor is watching or not anyway*

I have to go meet up with someone, you will acompany me. Brush your hair and fix your clothes. I don't want a messed up slave...

*he brushes off his robe and takes a small golden crown from the table in front of the mirror, the crown worked beautifull with jewls of all kind but still not too much so it doesn't drag all attention on itself*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor So Feb 15, 2015 4:22 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 2 Tumblr_njs7s8W5LX1tij02yo7_r1_100
°Thor°
*blinks as he's so surprised*
Why shouldn't I?
//I'm a slave after all..//
*keeps kneeling onto the ground a hint of a smile creeping on his lips as he notices Loki's in a good mood*
*takes one or another glimps at your beautiful body as you dress yourself*
Yes my king.
*nods*
*stands up*
*only now sees how he actually looks like*
*frowns at his reflection*
*he isn't really conceited but he doesn't really like what he sees in the mirror*
Please give me a minute my king..
*bows*
*he quickly disappears in the bathroom*
*after a short while he comes out again*
I hope can acompany you like this.. 
*his originally long beard trimmed what makes him look much more neat*
*his hair brushed and the front strands attached into a little pony tail on the back of his head*
*the mess he caused in the bathroom already cleaned as is nothing ever happened in there*
*he bows his chain swinging from the action*
*looks up at Loki almost fascinated by his beauty*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki So Feb 15, 2015 6:53 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 2 Tumblr_njs7s8W5LX1tij02yo2_100

°Loki°

*Loki just shrugs slightly, he wouldn't lay his thoughts open to the other; he can feel Thor's eyes on his bpdy as he dresses but he is ratger comfortable with it and he really seems in a good mood so he doesn't sap at the other*

Make sure you look well enough...

*as Thor comes out of his bathroom again, Loki is surprisingly pleased by how handsome and well groomed the other man suddenly looks and ge steps to the blond haired, grabbing the chain and a small smile curls hisnlips but it is gone again soon as he turns away and steps to the door, walking outside and pulling Thor after him; he takes the way to the Thronehall where he will meet with Heimdal*

If you have any questions ask away, you shouldn't stay stupid.

//And I will notice if you are here to spy on Asgard.//
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten

Seite 2 von 16 Zurück  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Weiter

Befugnisse in diesem Forum