Avengers Headquaters
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

~Ice Breaker~

2 verfasser

Seite 3 von 16 Zurück  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 9 ... 16  Weiter

Nach unten

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 3 Empty Re: ~Ice Breaker~

Beitrag von Thor So Feb 15, 2015 7:09 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 3 Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo10_r1_100
°Thor°
*notices the small smile and is relieved that he seems pleased with his look*
*follows Loki*
*look around*
*huge golden halls the contrary to Jotunheim*
I will.. 
*says his voice trailing off as he's in thoughs while looking around*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Anzahl der Beiträge : 485

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki So Feb 15, 2015 9:35 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 3 Tumblr_njs7s8W5LX1tij02yo3_100
°Loki°

*as they walk through the golden halls, Loki glazes towards his slave, the silver chain hanging down from Thor's neck and ends in his hand, Thor is surprisingly silent and so Loki doesn't start any conversation; he walks into the thronehall that is empty except a tall person standing near the throne, he walks closer and then sits on the huge throne, wrapping the end of the chain around his wrist and then draws his attention on Heimdal, the watcher just gives Thor a quick glaze and then looks at Loki*

Heimdal my friend. What news are in the nine reals? I hope no more fight. I am tired of that...

*Heimdal bows his head and the tells him how everything in Jotunheim calmed down and that no more fights have started anywhere and that there is nothing that would require the king's attention; after Heimdal had inished his report, Loki dismisses him with some orders, after the watcher is gone, Loki takes a deep breath and leans back more comfortable in the stone throne*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor So Feb 15, 2015 10:19 pm

°Thor°
*follows Loki to the trone an stands beside the trone*
*looks at Heimdal and listens to the conversations*
*raises his brows in wonder*
*look at Loki with a small smile as he leans back obviously content*
*slowly looks in the direction in which Heimdal disapeared*
My king..?
Who was that? How does he know all this stuff?
I has a wierd aura..
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki So Feb 15, 2015 10:36 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 3 Tumblr_njs7s8W5LX1tij02yo2_100
°Loki°

*Loki's eyes are wandering restlessly till Thor speaks, the emerald orbs fixing emediattly on the blond male and Loki sits up a bit straighter, he nearly forgot that Thor was there and the question surprised him but he decided that these information were harmless after all*

That was Heimdal, the guard of the Bifrost. He can see into the Nine World and he reports me if anything happens. He seems a bit cold doesn't he...

*his eyes wander back to the huge doors of the hall and then, without any particular reason he pulls harshly on Thor's chain, making the otger stumble*

Why are you still standing? Sit.

*he fixes tge chain at the throne and then his magical scepter apears in one of his hands and he rests it on his lap while the door swings open again, the leader of the city guard doing his daily report while Loki listens rather boared, the city lf Asgard was a rather calm place and if there were any quarrels the guards could handel them alone*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor So Feb 15, 2015 10:58 pm

°Thor°
Bifrost...
*repeats*
I heard of that... you can travel to other worlds with it.. right?
That... that bright light that hit us when we left Jotunheim.. was that the Bifrost?
Yeah.. he looks kinda scary..
*raises a brow*
*yelps*
*stumbles forward as you pull his chain suddenly*
*flops down onto on of the stairs of the throne*
I.. 
*blinks surprised*
Sorry?
*looks up at Loki before looking at the guard as he enters*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mo Feb 16, 2015 8:48 am

°Loki°

Yes. The Bifrost is our way into the other worlds and Heimdal is watching over it. He reallly looks as bit scary doesn't he?

*that made Loki chuckle softly but as Thor spoke to him again as the guard entered he kicked the blond male, softly but still comanding*

Shut up now.

*even though he was bored of the report, he eatched the guard with burning eyes, he couldn't stand that guy but his father had once given him the place of the leader of the city guard and Loki didn't want to take back orders his dead father once gave so now he listened to that guy he couldn't stand, his back straight and one feet close to the sitting Thor; at the end of the report, the guard was asking him if he could say something personal and Loki gave him the permission only to hear that the man would marry soon and is asking Loki if he could use one of the sunfilled halls of the palace (without directly inviting him), without the blink of an eye, Loki allowed it and dismissed the guard with a soft growl*

How dare he...that arrogang bastard of a Kelpie!
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mo Feb 16, 2015 11:52 am

°Thor°
*shuts up immediately as Loki kicks him*
*feels Loki's tension as the guard makes his report*
*looks back and forth between them one two times*
*raises an eyebrow as he asks for a hall*
*and is even more surprised when Loki allowed it*
//In Jotunheim he would have end up with a knife between his eyes alone for asking such a thing..//
*bites away a smile as Loki curses after he is gone*
Why did you allow it, when you're so displeased with him, my king?
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mo Feb 16, 2015 1:22 pm

°Loki°

*he gritens his teeth and allows himself to show how much annoyed he is since nobody, except Thor, is around; he keeps cursing under his breath and as Thor speaks, his head snaps up and his eyes fix on the man on the ground, his eyes seem to burn in green flames*

You really don't know anything, do you? Oh yeah I forgot you were raised by a bunch of Jotunes who kill each other for every little thing.

*he rests a feet on Thor's shoulder and pushes the male down more so he has to crouch in front of the throne, the silver chain rustling softly*

I can't just kill him...or take him away from his service. I am the king of Asgard, a wise king who should love his people and rule them wisely. A king who will be generous to the ones who serve the realm. Oh I really want that guy to rot somewhere but he is the leader of my city guard...

*he snals slightly and keeps his feet on Thor's shoulder, sinking back in his throughzs and grumbling softly*

And I wasn't even invited oficially...oh he should just wait and see what will happen, I can do more than fight for Asgard...
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mo Feb 16, 2015 11:01 pm

°Thor°
Forgive me, my king..
*is pushed down so your feet rest onto his shoulders like a foot rest*
*cower almost lying onto the throne stairs*
*grumbles silently but doesn't complain*
*listens to what he says*
I see.. That's true.
*lays his head onto the cold stone stair infront of him*

*chuckles softly at your last comment*
I bet..
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Feb 17, 2015 9:17 am

°Loki°

*even though Loki is busy creating a plan to ruin, or rather disturbe a wedding, he still wonders why Thor doesn't complain or react more to his treatment, afzer all Loki was really not the nicest to him*

Mhm...and you will help me somehow.

*he smirks slightly and looks down at the man at his feet who now has his head laied down on the stone step, he eas really fascinated by Thor, by the strong aura he has despite the fact he is crouching in front of Loki's throne; an evil smile is tugging on Loki's lips as he remembers all the times he got the whole palace all excited whenever he plaied his tricks as a kid and now the time has come agaim that he could really have some fun again*

Thor...we will have some fun together.

*he takes his feet away from the man and pulls him up by his golden hair, looking into sky blue eyes*

I still have no idea who you are or what you will become but I don't think you are a spy or even assasine. So, Thor, do you want to have some fun?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Feb 17, 2015 12:21 pm

°Thor°
*doesn't complain because his used to worse treatment back in Jotunheim.. more hurtful things*
If I can help you in a way sure..
*doesn't notice the evil smile cuz he's crunched down*
*hisses as you pulled him up onto his hair*
*blinks confused*
I don't really know want exactly you mean by having fun, but I'm not in the position to refuse anything anyway, so...
*looks back into your dark green eyes*
*smiles*
Sure, my king.
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Feb 17, 2015 12:59 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 3 Tumblr_nicf3o2H8L1tij02yo8_r1_100
°Loki°

*a small smile still curls his lips as he gazes at the blond male's handsome face and his hand gently grab the other's chin now, instead of his hair, as he speaks again, his face is right in front of Thor's*

Oh trust me it will be lots of fun. I know Jotunes don't know what fun is but we Asgardians know some about it. Mh and you could refuse me of course but that wouldn't be that much fun for you.

*he chuckles darkly and gently pats Thor's cheek as if he was really a pet, before he pulls away again Loki stops and his eyes turn a bit brighter*

Don't move. I will just make sure nobody can hurt you if someone intends to.

*he whispers those words and then leans close, still has Thor's face in his hand, anf then his lips softly press on Thor's forehead and he murmurs a prorection spell that isn't that strong but still would protect Thor from weapons and poison*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Di Feb 17, 2015 1:33 pm

°Thor°
*his heart beating faster as Loki is face is so close to him but doesn't really know why*
I'll believe you then..
*chuckles*
I can tell..
*Loki pets his cheek surprisingly he kinda likes it*
*in general he likes to be with this man.. even thought he's his slave and gets more treaten like a pet, he still treats him quite well.. talks to him in such a casual way that he sometimes forgets about thier different statuses. He treats him... like a human.. like there is something good on him after all.. like.. he's worth to be on this world, even thought he often thought otherwise when the Jotuns treated him like scum*
Huh?
*blinks confused*
*he heart beats faster as Loki "kisses" his forehead*
//A.. spell?//
*he suddenly feels warm inside*
//It's the first time... the first time ever that someone wants to protect him.//
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Di Feb 17, 2015 2:09 pm

°Loki°

*Loki feels strangely soft towards that man, even though he had pushed him around and wasn't that gentle sometimes, he stil cared amd he felt obligated to watch over Thor since he found him in the icy dungeons of Jotunheim*

Now get up. We have two days to crash a wedding and I still have more to do.

*he stands up, his scepter in one hand and Thor's chain in the other, the chain loosely wrapped around his wrist, he softly tugs on it and goes down the throne steps and walks out of the huge hall, his steps take him to the gardens of the palace and as he comes across a servant he orders them to bring him a meal and some water to drink; he steps outside into the sun and wanderes to a pavilion right next to a beautiful rose hedge*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mi Feb 18, 2015 2:58 am

°Thor°
*nods*
Yes my king.
*stands up*

*follows Loki*
*looks around in awe*
*the beautifulness of Asgard amazes him over and over again*
//Why couldn't I grow up in a place like this? Hm.. the king said I'm probably from here originally.. but how did I end up in Jotunheim then..? Oh well..//
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Mi Feb 18, 2015 9:41 am

°Loki°

*he sits down in a soft couch and leans back, his eyes on Thor and he watches the blond male*

//he seems deep in thoughts... But he fits in here, here in Asgard. He truly is an Arsen. It's good he is here now.//

*he softly tugs on the chain, his eyes wader to a servant who brings him his meal and a mug with water, the servant puts everything down on the small table in front of him and Loki dismissed him*

Thor eat with me.

*he pushes the food towards Thor and looks into the garden, trying to sort his thoughts while he let the other eat, his hunger gone*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Mi Feb 18, 2015 10:58 pm

°Thor°
*is ripped out of his thoughs as Loki tugs on his chain*
*nods*
Yes my king.
*flops down onto the ground on the other side of the table*
*blinks as he pushes the food in his direction*
*frowns worried*
What about you?
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Do Feb 19, 2015 9:12 am

°Loki°

*he has his eyes halfway closed as Thor´s voice rips him out of his thoughts again and his emerald eyes dart through the blond male irritated*

//Why would he even care? He looks so worried... no that can´t be! Nobody worries about me, only mother and father did but they got taken away from me. Now nobody cares about how I am and if I eat enough as long as I rule the kingdom right and please the people.//

Just eat. I am not hungry and you don´t have to act as if you care, I wouldn't get mad over that.

*he shrugs slightly and looks down in his lap where his hands are folded together and then he raises one hand to take off his crown, the damn thing was always hurting his head somewhere and he couldn´t stand to wear it for too long*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Do Feb 19, 2015 12:45 pm

°Thor°
*frowns*
I'm not acting..
*mumbles inaudible*
You haven't eaten properly since yesterday probably even longer than that..
My king.. please.. eat at least something.
*hesitately lays one hand onto his to underline his concern and looks him in the eyes with sincere worry*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Do Feb 19, 2015 1:00 pm

°Loki°

*Loki furrows his brows, he isn´t used to this at all and he has no idea how to react; snapping at Thor doesn´t seem appropriate since the other really wants him to eat well, already the night before the other male was concerned about him and that irritates Loki a lot*

You shouldn´t bother about that and eat. You should be happy you got a good meal or aren´t you?

*he gently brushes Thor´s hand off his own, the touch making him strangely soft and he could really not use that now, his eyes wander to the rose hedge and he wonders why Thor cares for him, his master and king, and why he should even care about that*

//I wonder if he really...likes me. If he does all this because he is truly concerned. How far would he go to "take care" of me?//

You really want me to eat, huh?
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Do Feb 19, 2015 10:02 pm

°Thor°
I am.. I really am but I don't want you to starve either..
*sits back to his position on the ground as you brush his hand away*

Well.. I'd be glad if you would..
*scratches the back of his neck*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Do Feb 19, 2015 10:15 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 3 Tumblr_nicf3o2H8L1tij02yo8_r1_100
°Loki°

*Loki takes an apple from the tray of food and looks at it and then back at Thor who now sits back on the ground and a thought crosses his mind*

Good. Non of us will eat then ... Or you do something for me. If you do it I will eat and you too.

*he looks Thor dead in the eye and sits up straight, leaning foreward a bit and a small smirk curls his lips and the points at the rose hedge with the beautiful red and white roses being in full blossom*

Behind this hedge is a small spring with crystal clear water. Bring me this mug full of that water and we will both eat. Oh and you have to go through the hedge.

*while he talks, he takes the mug with water and empties it in on the grass behind him and then holds the mug towards Thor, wating if the other would go with his insane deal*

//He couldn't be caring so much that he would do this...right?//
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Do Feb 19, 2015 10:47 pm

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 3 Tumblr_nicf649lgL1tij02yo5_100
°Thor°
*looks at the mug for a short while then looks up at Loki*
//Is this some kind of a test?//
*takes the mug without hesitation*
*stands up*
Alright then..
*goes to the rose hedge*
*look for a good way to go though it*
*pushes the branches away as much as he can the thorns already digging into his hands and armes*
*pushes himself through the hedge fully*
*hisses in pain as the thorns scratch his skin bloody and rip his clothes*
*bites back noises of pain*
*at some point his chain gets caught on the branches and he falls back into the thorny branches behind him*
Argh..
*yelps shorty*
*pulls hard on his chain to get it free*
*as it finally gets free he stumbles forward into the branches befor him and falls out of the hedge on the other side and onto the ground*
*groans silently in agony as his scratche filled body burns like hell*
*trembles as he gets up the cup still in his hand*
*slowly walks to the spring and fills the mug with water*
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Loki Do Feb 19, 2015 11:07 pm

°Loki°

*he can't believe his eyes as Thor grabs the mug with a serious expression and withiut much hesistation, he watches how the other man gets up and tries to push himself through the dorny hedge*

//He is compleatly insane. He must have lost his mind. Or...or he has a really big, lovely and caring heart...or some of both. He really did this for me?//

I am impressed...

*Loki sees and listens how Thor fights himself through the hedge, the chain getting caught in the branches for a short time but the Thor breaks free and Loki is pn his feet, rushing a bit down the hedge to take the normal way and he can see how Thor fills the mug with the water as he falls on his knees beside him, his slender hands with black nails travling over scratched and bloody skin*

You truly are a stubborn man...

*without much words, Loki starts to heal the blond male, he doesn t know why he is doing it but he feels like he should do it; not to repair a broken toy but to take care of the man who fought a rose hedge to make him eat, Loki is deeply imprsses*
Loki
Loki
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Thor Fr Feb 20, 2015 12:46 am

~Ice Breaker~ - Seite 3 Tumblr_njs7s8W5LX1tij02yo7_r1_100
°Thor°
*cowers infront of the spring*
*his body covered with blood, wounds and scratches*
*his clothes ripped open everywhere*
*one and another rose petal stinking in his chain*
*his whole body feeling like on fire*
*trembles a little from the stinging feeling all over his body*
*startles slightly as Loki falls on his knees next to him even thought he was sure Loki would stay at his place and watching coming back the same way he just did*
// Is he perhaps.. worried about me? This can't be.. No can ever feel something near to concern towards me.. right? No one would ever care about me... right?//
*winces as Lokis hand runs over his skin and for asecond he wants to pull away from his touch but then he feels something weird flowing over him and inside him, something warm*
//Yet... he does... .... ... ... right?//
*smiles softly*
I know..
Thor
Thor
Admin

Nach oben Nach unten

Beitrag von Gesponserte Inhalte

Gesponserte Inhalte

Nach oben Nach unten